PDA

View Full Version : Business name

Josh.S
10-16-2006, 01:43 AM
When I started the business I just wanetd to be a mow-blow-go type of business. Now I am full service lawn care I wonder if I should pick a new name. Does Mow Right sound professional? I am at the point of where I can change the business name and have no problems, I have not done advertising and thing of that nature. Now I am going to make a website, get my logo redesigned, and get magnets or stickers for my truck, and maybe do more advertising next year. So stick with what I have or switch it up while its not going to cost me hundreds of dollars?

What do you think of Cutting Edge Lawncare?

matt spinniken
10-17-2006, 03:25 PM
personally i dont like lawn care, its what i use (Spinniken Lawn Care) but i think it is somewhat limiting and doesnt sound as profesional, if i could go back and change it i would but i feel like its too late. I think something like cutting edge maintenace, cutting edge outdoor services, and cutting edge lawn and landscape are a little better. just my opinion.

KrayzKajun
10-17-2006, 03:36 PM
i dont use lawn care in my name!

mine is One Krayzee Kajun Enterprises LLC

leaves me open to expand in the future

Josh.S
10-17-2006, 08:59 PM
i dont use lawn care in my name!

mine is One Krayzee Kajun Enterprises LLC

leaves me open to expand in the future

If somebody reads your name they will have no idea what in the world you do, with my name they will atleast know I cut grass even though they wouldn't know im full service.

What about Cutting Edge Property Matenience?

The thing that scares me away about lengthy names like that is that no big businesses that I see have them, even the big LCO's are here are Premier Lawns and Green Acres.

KrayzKajun
10-17-2006, 10:39 PM
all my signs and buisness cards, say lawn care, and since im from New Orleans i do house gutting and debris removal,