PDA

View Full Version : New wheel loader

ksss
10-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Check this out http://www.takeuchi-us.com/

I was surpised to a new wheel loader added to the line up. TK seems to be expanding their product line. Larger excavtors and now wheel loaders. Times must be good for them.

ksss
10-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Had I realized this I would have put this with the first post. TK also has released a 19K zero swing/zero tail called a TB180FR it looks like a TB153 on steroids. I had heard this was coming. I am more surprised that a 35 series machine hasn't been released with the side to side boom yet. This is a burly looking excavator.

Dirty Water
10-17-2006, 09:35 PM
That wheel loader looks like it would be right at home at a small landscape supply yard.

I think TK is going to push hard into the fullsize excavator market in the next 10 years.

RockSet N' Grade
10-17-2006, 09:43 PM
I just looked at the specs......that excavator is the same size as mine and has 50% more break out force. When I went to the Case/Takahoochi dealer couple Saturdays ago, they said they do not offer an extended boom....maybe they do on this one

ksss
10-17-2006, 09:53 PM
The specs are very impressive. Just under 15 of dig depth and and 23' and some change on the reach. The bucket breakout is not far off a 130 size machine.

cddva
10-17-2006, 11:01 PM
Speaking with a Case/Takeuchi salesman this evening, he mentioned that TK has a smaller track loader machine on the way based on requests from contractors for a 5' width (including bucket). The engineers/designers at TK must have been putting in some OT this year.

ksss
10-17-2006, 11:22 PM
Ya they have been busy. They released an update TB53, the 1140 excavator is not that old, wheel loaders, TB180 and as it sounds a smaller version of the STS boom system. They are trying to pay for that new building they put up.

Gravel Rat
10-18-2006, 12:20 AM
That little wheel loader will probably be bought by recycling companys aswell probably be bought by gravel mines for cleaning up under conveyors where 980s and 988s can't go.

Tigerotor77W
10-18-2006, 03:45 PM
I forgot where I read it... don't have time to search, but these are Neuson-Kramer wheel loaders (ironically, the same company that produces Gehl's mini-ex.)

ksss
10-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Thats interesting. TK supplies Gehl/Mustang with tracked loaders and the same company that builds Gehls mini ex builds wheel loaders for TK, is this the same wheel loader that Gehl/Mustang sell? I don't think so, as at least some Mustang models are nonarticulating units. Sounds like TK and Gehl need to merge. I would prefer they did not, I can't handle that fade prone yellow paint but it looks like it would be a good fit. Gehl/mustang, can use Tk's tracked machines, Tk could market their mini's to Gehl and Mustang and TK could pickup wheeled skid steers from Gehl and or Mustang as well as the Gehl/Mustang wheel loader. How about Gehluchi or Takeistang.

RockSet N' Grade
10-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Careful there KSSS....the only thing holding my hoe together is the faded yellow paint, bubble gum, bailing wire, and duct tape.

I was looking at my machine today and instead of repainting the cab unit the ugly Gehl White, I was considering using Takehoochi cab color.......soon as it gets a bit colder and the ground freezes, I'll start the sanding process and let ya know........