PDA

View Full Version : Logo in action and Fall Flyer

capecodlawn
10-18-2006, 05:24 PM
The logo is done, and I designed a fall flyer, which I will post at about 50+ various business spots (stores/banks/community ctr, etc) within 20 miles. Based on my past experience this will bring in more then enough business. I'm printing it on real nice fall/leaf stationary for an "eye catcher"

I welcome any and all feedback, as this is an initial sketch.

I'm not sure I'll include the "gutters" - although it is quick and EZ money.

Other services I should list?

Thanks all, and best of luck out there, be safe.

Brian
CCL

Runner
10-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Looks great. I will say, that it would draw my eye if I was walking by. Nice color scheme. It is also clean looking and to the point - easy to get the message, so to speak. Make sure the numbers are easy to tear off, and be sure to keep checking on them to keep them refilled. As a matter of fact, it MIGHT not be a bad idea to put your number (in larger fonts) on the flyer itself...just in case the numbers run out,....people will still have access to your number. Good idea? If you think it is, you better do it, because you don't get good ideas very often from ME. :rolleyes:

capecodlawn
10-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Great minds think alike? On the way home had the same thought, I'm going to list phone # above email. Thanks for the thought and the look, I do appreciate it.

Josh.S
10-19-2006, 11:00 PM
I wouldn't list the e-mail on the flyer... Thats just my snippet of advice..

pgoulding
10-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Looking good, working on something just like that right now. Im goin to be moving into servicing a bigger area next season so i will hopefully see you around town. Good luck with the flyer.