PDA

View Full Version : T-500 Tow-Behind Sweeper

ConCon
10-20-2006, 10:14 AM
Hi All! We have something exciting to show you guys. On our website www.contractorsconnected.com there is a unique tow-behind sweeper that could prove very useful when cleaning up stadiums, especially on astroturf after games. This sweeper can be pulled by almost anything and can sweep up items off of pavement, gravel, dirt, and even grass! This thing would save a lot of time after games where fans have thrown trash. This would save you valuable time sweeping up afterwards. Check it out and let me know what you think! T-500 Tow-Behind (http://www.contractorsconnected.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000000406)

John B Laidlaw
10-20-2006, 02:51 PM
I'm sorry but $15k for a sweeper???!!!:confused: I'll stick to Parker for $3k.

ConCon
12-20-2006, 11:13 AM
This particular sweeper may not be exactly suited for that application and it is definitely not just for that application. This is for someone who needs to sweep a field AND needs to go out and sweep parking lots. This thing works on par with a $60k parking lot sweeper. So this could be used if you wanted to make some extra money on the side sweeping parking lots. One of our guys tested it the other night and he swept 8 major shopping centers and did not fill up the tank ONCE! That said, this sweeper is not kept in a category by itself or with Parker or other field sweeping machines. This machine is far more versatile.

sunray
12-20-2006, 05:02 PM
That thing looks tiny!

ConCon
12-20-2006, 05:06 PM
That it does my friend, but it is actually 48" wide. It makes it so that you can get in really tight places, especially if you pull it with a 4-wheeler or a golf cart.