PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to be SCRATCHING for help in 07

Marcus Drake Consultants
10-21-2006, 09:00 AM
Are you going to be SCRATCHING for help in 07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us help you bring in people who want to work ! Our H2b Guest Workers are legal, pay taxes and will appreciate having a job. For a cost of $100 per person, our processing fee, (for 10 or more) we can help you sponsor them. We handle the entire process making the complicated filings ...simple. Contact us with questions or if you would like to get started. Begin now, as the process takes 4 months.

jpa375
10-21-2006, 09:54 AM
:confused:

impactlandscaping
10-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Could you do two or three, rather than ten?

goodbeus
10-22-2006, 07:41 AM
I plan on giving you guys a call next month and setting things up...I'll need 2 guys to start probably late spring, but I'll call and get things set up...I'm tired of scraping the bottom of a barrell for local guys...I've hired locals with (they say) fore-man experience, and I'm amazed at the terrible work they do...for example, at the end of the day, we clean out the truck of all trash and empty the trash bucket every day...almost every day, there's a peice of trash in the bed of the truck or the trash bucket is not empty...these are easy tasks that these guys can't even do...or don't care about doing it...:hammerhead:

alexschultz2
10-22-2006, 10:25 AM
do they have set salaries that you pay them, or do we pay them what we want?

Marcus Drake Consultants
10-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Yes, we do any number that you need.

Marcus Drake Consultants
10-22-2006, 02:05 PM
They get social security numbers and you pay them by check . They pay taxes as we do. They must receive prevailing wage which is set by the Dept of Labor and varies state by state and county by county. average $7.50-$8 to start

Marcus Drake Consultants
10-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Our guys will polish the truck for you . They want to work. In many countries there is no work or the pay is so low it not worth getting out of bed.

WildWest
10-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Are you going to be SCRATCHING for help in 07
Not it I don't find some WORK!!!!

impactlandscaping
10-22-2006, 09:23 PM

Thanks...I'll be in touch sometime this week.:waving:

Chuckie
10-23-2006, 12:00 AM

First question I have is if we were to get like three or four guys, what is the chance of us getting the same three guys back for 2008.

Second, what if they suck like some of our american lazy ass guys. I mean, sometimes i will interview 30 ppl to pick maybe three worth trying, and then end up with one, who within a few weeks quits cause he cant handle it anyways. I hate wasting my time training. If they suck, can we dismiss them?

Thirdly, I heard a few companies who were waiting on anywhere from 10 to 30 guys this year, and they came in way after the season started, or they came in peice meal, or they didnt even come in at all.

I am very much interested in at least three guys, maybe four. But if they all work out, I would hate not to get the same four back the next year.

Planet Landscaping
10-23-2006, 03:17 AM
Call us,or e-mail We need 5-10 people for 07.

lawncutterupper
10-23-2006, 06:48 PM
shoot me an email please... wjcush@yahoo.com

lawnrich
10-23-2006, 11:27 PM
but cant they just ngo work for anouther guy for $12 once they r here if im paying them $9. Or is there a contract

dcondon
10-23-2006, 11:35 PM
Our guys will polish the truck for you . They want to work. In many countries there is no work or the pay is so low it not worth getting out of bed.

I don't mean to put this in a bad way but what about the people in the US. Don't you want to look out after them first. I know that a lot of Americans are lazy but there so many that have lost there jobs and health benefits. I'm just glad we are down sizing this year.

P.S. I don't mean this in a negative way.:waving:

AFD
10-23-2006, 11:52 PM
If you can find me some americans that will work, that don't already have a job I will hire them.