PDA

View Full Version : little wonder blower

mr. k
10-21-2006, 12:55 PM
I am looking for a little wonder push blower and wondering what most people are using. I want the honda engine, but am not sure if the 9hp will be sufficient. It will be used for fall cleanups. Thanks for the input.

grass_cuttin_fool
10-21-2006, 01:10 PM
I am looking for a little wonder push blower and wondering what most people are using. I want the honda engine, but am not sure if the 9hp will be sufficient. It will be used for fall cleanups. Thanks for the input.

I purchased a used 6hp model this spring, it does ok, but get something at least 9hp. I have a backpack that is about as srong as the 6hp model. Also bigger is better.........but Ive seen other post that the 13-16 hp? models are almost to big, and depending on hillsides and such.

wayne

LLandscaping
10-21-2006, 01:33 PM
I have a Little Wonder with the 13 Honda. We mainly use it for parking lots, but it is heavy and not easy to push on uneven ground. I don't think the 9 Honda is going to be much lighter than the 13. I believe it uses the same frame as the 13. This is the only one I have used so I can't really compare it.