PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boy mower information anyone?

landcruiser
10-22-2006, 12:00 AM
I say several Bad Boy mowers today at an exhibit and I'm impressed with how stout they are built just by looking at them. Anyone out there have experience with them? Are they as durable as they look? Good cut quality? Let me have some input on these machines...

landcruiser
10-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Noone has any experience with the "Bad Boy" brand of mowers?

Rhinox29
10-22-2006, 10:38 PM
I have a 27hp. Badboy 52" pup that I think very highly of. Well built / great power and speed / nice cut / Dependable / very easy to maintain. If you do a search I have posted a few comments about them for others who have asked. You can private message me if you like with any specific questions you may have about badboy. All I can tell you is test one first. Some people like them and some don't. I have demo'd just about all of your big names except Ferris. This was the mower for my business as soon as I tried it. I will be adding another very soon. My dealer has informed me the new one's are supposed to have a suspension system on the front. I understand they had some of these at the Expo. If you go on their Website and click on the news link then badboy tab at the top a link for pictures of Badboys expo area will come up. There are a few pictures in the field of some being tested out with this suspension system on them. I have not been able to try one yet. My dealer has some on order. Hope this helps

jmkr02
11-14-2006, 12:53 AM
does anyone know it there a bad boy mower dealer near detroit michigan

davidcalhoun
11-14-2006, 07:43 AM
It looks like Bad Boy has about 10 dealers throughout Michigan.

Go to www.badboymowers.com and search under "dealers".