PDA

View Full Version : SCAG Came thru

Miss You Son
10-22-2006, 10:17 AM
After I posted about my both hydraulic pumps going out, I took the advice given to me on here and e mailed Scag. Within 1 hour I received a phone call from them. They advised me that they had contacted the dealer and told them to put both pumps under warranty and issue me a refund for the $900.\

They too were suspicious as to how both pumps could be out as the dealer said.

I so appreciate all the posts you members have sent me. Yes I miss my Son so very much but I was so very luck to have him for a short 30 years. I can only tell you to cherish each and everday with your children they are the most important thing you can have in the world. I miss my partner so very much and all the memories are killing me right now.

Thank you all again and I cannot say enough good things about Scag right now as the mower was 2 years out of warranty.

Don

lawnwizards
10-22-2006, 10:55 AM
congratulations on getting the refund. i'm glad that scag stood behind their products.

rodfather
10-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Good news Don. BTW, are you the one selling their LCO business in the Femington/Clinton area that I saw advertised?

luckylawnboy
10-22-2006, 04:45 PM
That says alot for a company to do that on a machine that old. Scag impressed me with that move, I hight even consider a scag thay do have some nice products like a 35hp 72" cut tiger. I would love to demo one.

LLandscaping
10-22-2006, 05:32 PM
I have two Scag mowers, it's good to see that they stand behind there products even out of warranty.

Miss You Son
10-23-2006, 09:51 AM
Good news Don. BTW, are you the one selling their LCO business in the Femington/Clinton area that I saw advertised?
No Rod, actually I gave the business away the day after Donny passed away.
Take Care...

Miss You Son
10-23-2006, 09:54 AM
Rodfather, No Rod that is not me. Actually I gave the business away the day after Donny passed away. I miss it but just couldn't go back to the lawns that he and I had so much fun doing.

Don

watatrp
10-23-2006, 12:13 PM
I'm too am glad that Scag came through for you as they did for me. It was my dealer that went to bat for me with Scag and I was pleased with the outcome then as you are now.

My son is about to turn 13 and I have hopes of someday having him work with me. I can see that you are taking this very hard. Please lean on us here. We have all lived thru the ups and downs of this crazy business. I'm sure you can just read some of the posts and have happy memories brought back. Afterall, this is a people oriented business.

J&R Landscaping
10-23-2006, 12:16 PM
Its good to hear of a posotive outcome for this story! Best of luck in your future endevors!

rodfather
10-23-2006, 05:09 PM
Rodfather, No Rod that is not me. Actually I gave the business away the day after Donny passed away. I miss it but just couldn't go back to the lawns that he and I had so much fun doing.

Don

I remember seeing the two of you a number of times on your Scags in the Flemington area and waving hello.