PDA

View Full Version : Video for Wright's new midmounts!!!!

afftandem
10-23-2006, 12:14 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qefw0TXocFk&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bKb2CpZ0Ro8&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7ZNhxlb7jEw

afftandem
10-23-2006, 12:16 AM
looks like it holds a hill well.

Envy Lawn Service
10-23-2006, 03:03 AM
Very interesting piece...
Like I said before, this is HUGE for Wright.
I just don't understand the lack of fire from them over this.

On a side note, in these videos I presume the wheel motors are set to the rear as the would be for when the collection system is on?

That's a good bit of room between the rear of the deck and the rear tires.
I bet it would do even better on slopes with them in a more foreward setting.

jtkplc
10-23-2006, 09:49 AM
I can't view the videos. It comes up and says this: "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request." What's the deal, anyone know?

tacoma200
10-23-2006, 01:15 PM
Well the rider looks very nimble and quick.... and watching other video's I could see why the standers are popular. Looks like smaller complex mowing jobs would be the strong points for wright just by watching.

TPLawnPro
10-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Well the rider looks very nimble and quick.... and watching other video's I could see why the standers are popular. Looks like smaller complex mowing jobs would be the strong points for wright just by watching.

Same here. The link doesn't have anything to do with Wright. :confused:

pugs
10-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Having the same problem here. Says they are private. I can search for them and find them. Just do a search for Midmount. But I cant watch them :(

On a side note, I have seen one in person. My distributor brought one by to show us. Neat machine. The foot lift is pretty neat...you dont have to manipulate your ankle at all. Just push down to release it and push it up and it will lock. Might be tough for some of you that like to raise it up a little while mowing to get used to. Just dont push it too high so it locks.

Another interesting thing is the clutch is mounted above the pulley that drives the pumps. I didnt really look to see if this allows them to raise the deck any higher or anything. The pumps are mounted a little lower...on like a step from the actual engine deck.

The machine itself looks light but well made. It has beef where it needs it and not where it doesnt if you know what I mean so I definitely believe their weight claims.

GotGreen
10-23-2006, 05:33 PM
This is what I get when I click on the links:

This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

afftandem
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
getting the same thing.. whoever posted them, made them pvt. i guess... perhaps a dealer or a distributor using youtube to show clients/ customers the video.. but keeping them pvt.

afftandem
10-23-2006, 05:47 PM
worked last night.

John Gamba
10-23-2006, 05:55 PM
the sentar one worked

Runner
10-23-2006, 07:29 PM
All I saw was some guy powersliding around on a field, and a guy mowing across a slight slope and then turning and going down hill. I didn't see anything spectacular.

J&R Landscaping
10-23-2006, 07:33 PM
I can't view the videos. It comes up and says this: "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request." What's the deal, anyone know?

I got the same message...:confused:

LawnGuy73
10-23-2006, 08:29 PM
I got the same message...:confused:

Me as well......

Mowingman
10-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Ho hum, another midmount. What does that make, about 43 brands on the market now? I am afraid Wright is about 10 years too late to the party.
Their walkbehind was about 15 years late, and look how well it sells.:rolleyes:

boss hogg
10-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Looks like some of these are back up- bump.

martinfan06
10-25-2006, 12:15 PM
All I saw was some guy powersliding around on a field, and a guy mowing across a slight slope and then turning and going down hill. I didn't see anything spectacular.

Well said ,nothing worth watching for you lucky guys that it didnt work for.

Jay's Lawncare
10-25-2006, 12:29 PM
At first I clicked the link and it didnt work, tried a few days later and it worked..........after watching I kinda wished it still didnt work

GotGreen
10-25-2006, 02:42 PM
Finally got to see the video, it does look like it has a lower CG (lower seat). May be worth looking at, I like the idea that they have 16cc pumps instead of 10-12cc pumps like most of the hydro WB mowers that are also use on mid-size mid-mount mowers.

Willofalltrades
10-25-2006, 04:27 PM
Trust me this thing isn't like the other ZTRs. Its lighter, shorter, and lower than the average mid. Not to mention it runs at 13mph. I would like to see more engine options though.

John Gamba
10-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Trust me this thing isn't like the other ZTRs. Its lighter, shorter, and lower than the average mid. Not to mention it runs at 13mph. I would like to see more engine options though.

How deep is the deck

jtkplc
10-25-2006, 06:34 PM
I can view the videos now. They didn't really show anything, for example, superb handling, that can't be demonstrated very well through a video, you have to be in the driver's seat and have experience on other machines to compare it to. To me it looked like a guy on a yellow mower doing high speed sharp turns. I would like to demo one, just to see.

TLS
10-25-2006, 07:42 PM
Vids worked fine.

Where are you all getting specs from?

From the sounds on the vids, they need a higher powered engine. It was bogging with the blades not even running!

Whats with the super high back seat? Looks like a branch grabber to me.

I hope it is something NEW, and not just like all the rest. Most of all, I hope it cuts well. At least the manufacturer is located in the north east, this should help them develop a deck that cuts well in the NE.

TLS
10-25-2006, 07:45 PM
As for superb handling....show it backing UP that hill it drives down. I can do it with my SuperZ.

John Gamba
10-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Vids worked fine.

I hope it cuts well. At least the manufacturer is located in the north east, this should help them develop a deck that cuts well in the NE.

Tom isn't hustler in the north east.

TLS
10-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Tom isn't hustler in the north east.

North East Kansas maybe....;)

Hesston Kansas.

pugs
10-25-2006, 08:25 PM
Where are you all getting specs from?

I have a flyer here from our distributor. I posted a bunch of info about them in another thread a while back off of this flyer.

John Gamba
10-26-2006, 06:25 AM
North East Kansas maybe....;)

Hesston Kansas.

i thought they where in new york. oh do check out the 07 triton

TLS
10-26-2006, 08:54 AM
i thought they where in new york. oh do check out the 07 triton

PJ's from New York....maybe thats why your confused?

Yeah,....the 07 TRITON changes look appealing, however, eXmark missed the boat for me. I'll give them another chance when the SuperZ comes of age and is ready to go.

WREBELMACHINE
10-27-2006, 10:15 AM
I do not see anything impressive on this machine at all. It looks to me like it is another me too mower.