PDA

View Full Version : rapid height vs. regular stander/sentar

afftandem
10-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Ive used a 52" sentar and a 32" stander.

looking at the rh's.. they are just smaller framed versions of the sentars.

being able to stand on a sentar is nice on occasion, but its not comfortable like standing on a stander.... so looking at the rh standers, im thinking that its like standing on my sentar...

are their any differences whatsoever on the sentar sport and the stander rh besides the saddle seat??

imo, i would buy the sport sentar over the stander rh... it would be worth a little extra for the seat.

they have the same hydrolics/mowing speed, etc. i believe.

also what is the length of the 36" stander rh compared to the regular 36stander???

anyone that has made the switch to the rh, and has experience with the regular models, please comment.

thanx.

ed2hess
10-24-2006, 04:58 PM
You have a lot of questions that I can't answer but I wll say that we like the Wright Sentar Sport that we got this spring. It has 36" deck, RH, seat and 17hp Kaw. We are using it in place of Snapper Hydro WB and are satisified. The Wright won't last as long as our Scag 36" WB but it is still okay. The unit has a lot of underdesigned parts compared to Scag. Wright uses the self lubicating bearing on Spindles...don't know if anybody has proven they last as long as greasable spindles. Most of the pivot points on the RH are not greasable. They could use a few gease points.....like my Walker.

HenryB
10-24-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm going to catch hell for this but Demo a Surfer or Everride stand on unit the new ones are nice.

John Gamba
10-24-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm going to catch hell for this but Demo a Surfer or Everride stand on unit the new ones are nice.

The new fixed deck ones?? 52" 19 kaw???