PDA

View Full Version : i have a question for the people with leaf suckers...

Raven386
10-25-2006, 12:14 AM
i always wondered... the guys & gals out there that mount the leaf sucker on the front of the truck and you have to have a long extension from the sucker.... ok..doesn't having it in the front with the long extension make it easier for the leaves to get clogged in the pipe? i always wondered this. especially wet leaves because they have to travel so far through the pipe to the bed of the truck??

MattsMowing3535
10-25-2006, 12:58 AM
I don't have one. But I would imagin it all would depend on horsepower, If you get enough it shouldnt matter. Plus unless you have an extended cab its basicly no extra. Think about the trailer loaders.

Raven386
10-25-2006, 01:06 AM
i saw a Ford quad-cab that had it mounted on the front and it got me thinking... very seldom, around me have i seen anyone with them on their trailers. i dont know why... didnt think about the hp, makes sense now that i think about it. i just always thought that if something didnt get chopped enough or something like that... maybe some day soon ill be able to find out for myself!! only in my :sleeping: for now though...