PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Collection Notice Form?

mc24034
10-26-2006, 09:30 PM
I have a client who hasnt paid now for 7 weeks and need something professional that may get her to realize I'm serious. Anything would be helpful. Thanks

Loy's Home Services, LLC
10-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Is the customer under contract. If not, it's charity. How 'bout them Colts!

grass disaster
10-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Is the customer under contract. If not, it's charity. How 'bout them Colts!

this statement is bs.

if you have previously gotten checks from them you can take them to court and show the judge they have payed my before see(show check) now they stopped paying.... i want my $

grass disaster
10-26-2006, 09:48 PM
or you could try the round-up in a baloon trick

Uranus
10-26-2006, 09:52 PM
or you could try the round-up in a baloon trick

No! get the dry pellets. Its more fun. You get to watch the patterns you make turn brown every day. That way they know somone is Fing with them but can't prove it. A big brown patch will only make them ask you what happen here and then you have to come up with an excuse for them if you are still mowing them.

Idealtim
10-26-2006, 09:52 PM
As of now he doesn't think your serious?

mc24034
10-26-2006, 10:02 PM
No. Im sure they know Im serious. Ive left 3 Invoices. I just think something more professional looking and a threat of goin to court would get them in gear and pay it up.

leadarrows
10-26-2006, 10:55 PM
We have been most patient, but you have failed to respond to our four previous notices.

We now have no alternative but to require immediate payment. Failure to respond may lead to legal action.

Please mail your check today.

Letter #2:
This is your fifth notice regarding your delinquent account balance.

You owe $532.14, including interest. Up until now, we have avoided aggressive collection action, but we require your payment now.

Letter #3:
You have ignored my last five written requests to remit your balance due of $674.98. I have been more than patient in this matter, but now I must demand payment. If you wish to avoid having this matter turned over to collections, I must have your payment on my desk by 5:00 p.m. on November 5.

Letter #4:
I have been authorized to refer your account to a collection agency. I do not believe this action to be necessary, if you will make some effort to cooperate with us. In the hope that you will cooperate, I am delaying further action for ten days from the date of this letter. Should you fail to make payment within that time, I will authorize Kansas Business Bureau on November 1 to proceed against you in appropriate ways to collect the balance of $603.40. This is your final opportunity to arrange for payment directly to us. I urge your cooperation.

Please make payment to:

Doe Corporation

1600 Main Street

Springfield, Kansas 12345

Letter #5:
After four reminders, I can no longer believe that your failure to pay the $777 you owe is an oversight. Having received no response to my suggestion that you call to make payment arrangements, I must insist that you pay the balance due immediately.

If I do not receive the money by 5:00 p.m. on June 30, I shall be forced to take further action.

leadarrows
10-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Letter #1:
We hope you are enjoying the books shipped to you last month. Part of your agreement was to pay $40 each month. This is a reminder that your first payment is now overdue. Please disregard this note if your check is already in the mail.

Letter #2:
Please remember that the balance on your account ($132.16) remains unpaid. It was due to be paid in full ten days ago. Enclosed is an envelope in which you may mail your payment. If, by chance, you have already sent your payment, please disregard this letter and accept our gratitude.

Letter #3:
This is just a friendly reminder that your June payment of $100 is overdue. If you have not already sent the payment, please do so now.

Letter #4:
Our records show an outstanding balance for your son, Eric.

We request that your monthly tuition payment be paid before the 10th of each month. Accounts paid after the 10th of the month accrue a $5.00 late tuition fee. This is just a reminder as we do not mail statements.

We are certainly not exempt from making errors! Please notify us immediately if there is any question concerning the payment.

Letter #5:
Recently Jane Doe was treated at Springfield Hospital by our emergency physician. The balance for the treatment is $100.00. Because you are a valued customer, we are concerned about your past-due balance. To protect your good standing with the medical group (as well as your credit rating), please pay the amount due within 15 working days. If you cannot pay the entire amount immediately, we can set up a payment plan. Simply call us at 555-5555 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

If you have already sent your payment or made arrangements with this office, please disregard this letter and accept our thanks.

Letter #6:
Our records indicate that we have not received your payment which was due on 12-5-98. We hope this was just an oversight and you will be able to remit the funds due immediately.

The amount due on your loan is $1,500.

This amount includes any applicable late charges and/or fees.

If your records reflect that you paid this payment prior to the date of this letter, you still need to contact us so that the discrepancy can be resolved and any necessary corrections can be made on your account.

If, however, you are experiencing financial difficulties, please contact us so that we can assist you in working through the situation and bring your account back to a current status. We can provide you with counseling or a listing of HUD approved counseling agencies which you may wish to contact for assistance.

Please call me at our toll free number listed above as soon as possible. We can then begin to work through this situation together.

leadarrows
10-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Change one of theses to fit your needs. I hope you can find one you can use from these.

mc24034
10-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Yes. It was very helpful. Im just using your top one saying this is the final notice. Ive had enough of this. What kind of late fee penalties would you charge for $225? Its been 2 months.

jsf343
10-27-2006, 12:26 AM
No! get the dry pellets. Its more fun. You get to watch the patterns you make turn brown every day. That way they know somone is Fing with them but can't prove it. A big brown patch will only make them ask you what happen here and then you have to come up with an excuse for them if you are still mowing them.

:laugh: hahahahaha, pellets? never heard of that. thats a funny idea though.

jsf343
10-27-2006, 12:30 AM
Mc, I know that there are some on the web as well. Someone did a post on it not long ago and they were very proffessional looking. I know some people have talked about a site called olddebts.com I think. You may want to do a search. The ones that leadarrows posted look good also.

grandview (2006)
10-27-2006, 12:50 PM
Maybe one of these.

http://www.crownmax.com/catalog/results.aspx?xT=5754&go=Search

georgiagrass
11-02-2006, 10:47 PM
How about a letter that says:

Enclosed is a summons from [your local government] Small Claims Court. As you can see, you are directed to appear in court at [time] on [date]. This action was necessary because you have failed and refused to pay the undersigned for services rendered in the amount of [$__].