PDA

View Full Version : Sub Entrance

BCFLawnLandscape
10-28-2006, 10:19 PM
This is a sub division entrance that I take care of Back in May. Let me what you think!

BSDeality
10-29-2006, 06:17 PM
looks like they didn't know what the term "grade" meant. There are some serious undulations in that picture. I would hate to mow that.

RedMax Man
10-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Is that an actual Photo?... looks more like a painting. Looks like some bouncy mowing... such uneven terrain.

DBL
10-29-2006, 06:47 PM
looks like they didn't know what the term "grade" meant. There are some serious undulations in that picture. I would hate to mow that.

well i hope the contracter saved money there
good job with what you had to work with

BCFLawnLandscape
10-29-2006, 08:53 PM
ya that is in actual photo believe it or not. The other side of the road is bigger than this side and even bumpier. I didnt think it looked to awful bad for how bumpy it is. I just hope they like it because I would like the contract back.

indy2tall
10-29-2006, 09:33 PM
ya that is in actual photo believe it or not. The other side of the road is bigger than this side and even bumpier. I didnt think it looked to awful bad for how bumpy it is. I just hope they like it because I would like the contract back.

Do you also handle the weed and fert treatments? Mulch around flower beds and tree bases? How about the seasonal flowers if there are any at the entrances? I am just curios because the subdivision I live in currently pays 50k a year for the complete package and it would be sweet to have a contract of that nature.

BCFLawnLandscape
10-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Do you also handle the weed and fert treatments? Mulch around flower beds and tree bases? How about the seasonal flowers if there are any at the entrances? I am just curios because the subdivision I live in currently pays 50k a year for the complete package and it would be sweet to have a contract of that nature.

We take care of everything, we do not currently do lawn treatments, I have a guy that does them for me. I do take care of everything else. Mine doesn't pay that much but i would still want the job back!