PDA

View Full Version : Toro bagger

mhussey
10-29-2006, 11:54 AM
With all these leaves falling at pretty heavy volumes. I was thinking about a bagger for my Toro Z-Master. Does anyone know about how much a Toro DFS bagger costs? Is there another brand bagger that is better than the Toro bagger that you guys prefer over the Toro bagger?

I thought initially when I bought my mower that I wouldn't need a bagger, however now I'm re-thinking my strategy now. Any comments and help would be grateful.

Thanks

DSLND
10-29-2006, 03:39 PM
In same situation, i priced the DFS @ $1850.00 online. However, i called my dealer the other day to price the 2 bin which is what i originally wanted, and it was $1200 for the bagger and $375.00 for the hardware so it came out to $1600 i think b4 tax so im thinking $1800.00 for the DFS would hopefull include the hardware (pullies, belts, etc.) Hope This Helps! -Mitch-

meets1
10-29-2006, 05:50 PM
I run the DFS baggers. I check the bag models as well but a little more money and the DFS is way to go. I like the fact that you didn't have to mount the blower on the side of deck - easy off and on for the shoot when you do/don't need it. One thing is the visiblity hard to see but you get used to it. $1800 for a new one at my dealer. Got one on order for next spring!

woodall1
11-01-2006, 11:55 PM
Heres my take on it. I had the Toro twin bagger system on my Toro 20hp/ 52" cut. I did not like it because a) It killed my power running the bagger from the deck via a belt b) It is a total pain in the butt to get off and empty the bags. I did purchase a Peco system and it's sweet. If you don't mind the power loss or have a larger motor and you don't mind picking up heavy bags and emptying them its not a bad system.