PDA

View Full Version : GPS Systems

Mowman99
10-30-2006, 09:38 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I didn't see it if it has. I'm looking for a GPS system that you can track your guys during the day and also when they get back to the shop you can download the info and it will tell you at what time they stopped at stop 1, when they stopped at stop 2 etc. I want these on my trucks for 3 reasons first is in case my truck gets stolen, second is to keep track of my guys and third is to see how long each stop is taking to calculate time for cost purposes. If someone know a thread or knows of a system please respond. I seen an article in I think Landscape Managenment magazine, but my wife threw it away (I guess it stayed in the bathroom to long)

Meg-Mo
10-31-2006, 11:18 AM
Next el has a system to go with the cell phone.

JustMowIt
10-31-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I didn't see it if it has. I'm looking for a GPS system that you can track your guys during the day and also when they get back to the shop you can download the info and it will tell you at what time they stopped at stop 1, when they stopped at stop 2 etc. I want these on my trucks for 3 reasons first is in case my truck gets stolen, second is to keep track of my guys and third is to see how long each stop is taking to calculate time for cost purposes. If someone know a thread or knows of a system please respond. I seen an article in I think Landscape Managenment magazine, but my wife threw it away (I guess it stayed in the bathroom to long)

www.teletrac.net