PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Landscapers Check This Out!!!!

Raz
11-01-2006, 02:40 AM
Had an Idea and I think this is a cool thing to share with all of ya... I started a Myspace group for landscapers in the colorado springs and front range area. My hopes are that we can get enough local members to join like I said colorado springs area. and it would be a great place for the locals to connect share ideas and network with others in the business. Really its open to anyone. And in the future I would like to expand this group by adding podcasts and articles specifiacally tuned for the local climate. By Contributing to the articles and possibly podcasts depending on how much we grow it will be a great way for you to promote your business locally and network with other companies and potential clients! so please contact me through this forum if you are interested in being a part of this exciting new Idea to market and connect with others in OUR community!

- Ransom:)

colawn
11-05-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm in the springs. I have been mowing in Denver but am looking to really expand here in the springs next year. Let me know more about it.:)

DanaMac
11-07-2006, 10:04 AM
I might be interested as well. Although I haven't gotten into the MySpace thing yet.

WildWest
04-20-2007, 11:32 PM
How about an address?? A link, ya know!