PDA

View Full Version : Raising Prices

LawnBrother
11-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Ok, who is raising their prices next season? I am, but I haven't decided if I just want to raise all prices across the board by a certain percentage, or selectively raise prices. I think that an across-the-board percentage raise would be well accepted, however most are already where I would like them to be, so I will most likeley be selective and use a percentage-based increase. I would like to avoid turnover due to rates, what's your method and reasoning for your increase?

TNT LawnCare Inc.
11-01-2006, 11:54 AM
I will also be raising rates next season. Tell your clients its do to cost of living and market expense. And because your worth it.

nobagger
11-01-2006, 01:54 PM
We are, but only to a select group of out of the way customers who I don't wish to keep any way (they through the whole route off). I only would raise them a couple of bucks or so.

Fantasy Lawns
11-01-2006, 01:58 PM
I just finish my latest 3 year increase ..... raised 1/3 my base each year until I get back to the orginal 1/3 n by that time it's been 3 years

Sssooo 1/3 1 year .... next other 1/3rd 2nd year .....n final 1/3 the 3rd year

Works good n is easy to deal with only 1/3 the questions should they arise .... which they really don't .... also I send out a letter 30 ahead ....n I don't send that May ..... so the heats starting too cook by June

ECS
11-01-2006, 08:45 PM
I raised all my lawn prices by 46% this year. I do not see a need to raise them again next year. I saved a lot of time on each lawn this year and ended up better than I anticipated so my prices will remain the same.