PDA

View Full Version : New Mower purchase

grass-scapes
11-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Went to a "Field Day" type event today sponsored by a local dealer. We were given the opportunity to demo mowers from 3 different brands, Exmark, Wright, and Husqvarna.

Not too many people demoed the Husky. More were demoing the exmark than the Wrights. Anyway, at the same event last year, I walked (rode, actually) away with a 25 hp kawi powered 52 inch Wright Stander.

I needed a new mower due to growth and almost bought the exact same mower....that is until I demoed the new Wright ZTR mower. That thing is FAST FAST FAST. Good cut too. I bought the Demo with 3 hours on it. Same deck as the stander and the same engine too. High back seat with arm rests. Adjustable wheel base for when adding bagger. Got it for just a little bit more than the retail for a new stander.

Im going to see if I can break it in tomorrow....LOL

Palmer'sLS
11-02-2006, 06:49 PM
pics please...:clapping:

jtkplc
11-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Sweet, keep us up on details of how it performs and such. There hasn't been much info on here about it. And we'd sure love pics or even vids. :waving:

Lawnsmithcare
11-02-2006, 07:35 PM
Pics please

grass-scapes
11-02-2006, 07:39 PM
I'll be more than happy to provide pictures, but I didn't get it home until after dark. I will take some tomorrow.

MMLawn
11-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey J- you forgot to tell the "rest of the story" you bought the mower but when I tried to get you to add a couple of Redmax 8001's to YOUR acct for me to have you didn't follow through on that part :laugh:

It was a FAST, FAST mower. Congrads! :clapping: