PDA

View Full Version : Applying bulk fluid film

Lynden-Jeff
11-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Hi,

I usually use the spray cans but just found out the canadian TSC has the 1 gallon containers. How can you apply this? I prefer spraying but its for under mower decks so im not sure what other ways are affective. ANy input would be great.

Cheers
Jeff

dcondon
11-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Hi,

I usually use the spray cans but just found out the canadian TSC has the 1 gallon containers. How can you apply this? I prefer spraying but its for under mower decks so im not sure what other ways are affective. ANy input would be great.

Cheers
Jeff

send Dano50 a PM and he will be able to help you.

Dano50
11-06-2006, 12:35 PM
If you are purchasing Fluid Film in its bulk form, you could either brush or spray it on. Fluid Film is about the viscosity of a house paint, so you could use a paint-type sprayer to apply it. We also sell a customized Sure Shot sprayer with Titan reversible guard and tip for $150.00.

Hope this helps.

dcondon
11-06-2006, 04:35 PM
If you are purchasing Fluid Film in its bulk form, you could either brush or spray it on. Fluid Film is about the viscosity of a house paint, so you could use a paint-type sprayer to apply it. We also sell a customized Sure Shot sprayer with Titan reversible guard and tip for $150.00.

Hope this helps.

I thought you would come through Dan!!!:waving:

Dano50
11-06-2006, 04:51 PM
I thought you would come through Dan!!!:waving:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :weightlifter:

I'll feel good until I get home and the wife gets ahold of me. :hammerhead:

:laugh:

bfstrider
11-27-2006, 11:58 PM
For applying FF in bulk I just use a paint brush. Takes a little longer, but works just fine.