PDA

View Full Version : Bbb

livingreen1
11-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Anybody belong to the BBB? I had a call today from them it seemed as though all they wanted was my 400 bucks for membership any comments?

IRRITECH
11-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Got the same call a week ago. Would really be interested to see if anyone thinkd it's worth it.

jsf343
11-07-2006, 11:01 PM
I am signed up with them. It is another gimmick you can add to your repertoire. (sp?) Are they worth it? I don't know honestly. It is a lot of money for those 3 letters. It looks good for you when you have them, but.......... not so sure it is really worth it. My opinion.

topsites
11-08-2006, 12:28 AM
The bbb is an LLC.

So is my company.

Any questions?

Runner
11-08-2006, 02:57 PM
That about explains it....Right there. Go ahead,...send your money in....see how far ahead it gets you. It carries about as much weight as telling your customers you're a member of the AAA road club. If you're going to spend ANY money like that, I think you would be better of by joining your local chamber of commerce. Atleast you get some discounts on some stuff and you get more exposure (they distribute their pages and literature everywhere).

Flow Control
11-08-2006, 03:25 PM
In my area it is county to county, we service 7 counties, $400 a pop I will I will take my money and tell the customer if they ask, "We have never had a complaint to the BBB" that is all that really matters.