PDA

View Full Version : What scheduling software are you guys using?

Richtree Lawns
11-08-2006, 12:19 PM
We are looking to upgrade our software. Something that will have multi-user capability. Interested in what you guys are using for 2 or more to have access to the software simultaneously.

Any feed back is greatly appreciated.

UpNorth
11-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Real Green Systems, Lawn Assistant 3. Its awesome!

Richtree Lawns
11-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Does that version have the black box routing?
You dont have to answe this question, I'll understand, but how much did you pay?

Tim Wright
11-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Clip.

Its not cheap, but will pay for itself if your business is growing.

Tim

Richtree Lawns
11-08-2006, 03:56 PM
What are some of the things you like and dislike about CLIP?

Tim Wright
11-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Dislike: cost

Like.

1. You are can start out basic and go up the ladder to better versions simply by pay the difference in cost from one version to the next.

2. You can track customers, bill, invoice, either in the software or integrate with QB.

3. You can add on modules for project tracking that will go live with an internet enabled cell phone, PDA, or such.

4. Add on's for GPSor Non GPS routing and tracking.

5. Add on s for employee time tracking

5a. With scheduling, if you have work that is not completed on schedule ie-rain day, all work projects coming after will be shifted automatically unitl the software reconizes that the work is caught up.

HERE IS THE BIG PLUS - and what will really make the difference.

6. You can job cost, so based on employees skills, time or projects, money in and out, etc, you will be able to know where you are making and loosing money.

7. You will be able to track what your stregths and weaknesses of your employees are, and know where they are making and costing you money.

8. Seminars for both the software, and business in general. They have a DC seminar coming up where Tony Bass from Super Lawn Trucks will be there, so you get to rub shoulders and make friends with the guys that have already and are building their business just like you.

Alan Moses at Clip can explain this stuff better than I can.

No I get paid nothing from Clip to refer them. I just think that for the money, it is an investment that will pay off, especially if one is going to build their business into more than a one man operation.

With QB and Clip, you have from what I can tell, everything you need to run and grow a business, and a working system that will work for you as much or more than the system working you.

BTW-Clip has a working demo also.

Tim

Richtree Lawns
11-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Tim,
I truly appreciate your feed back.
I currently use QB Pro, when you transfer info. from CLIP to QB, is it on a customer by customer basis. EX: Can I transfer today route from CLIP into QB and will create an invoice for each customer?

Tim Wright
11-09-2006, 12:54 PM
In short, the answer is yes. In long long you can customize it to do it in different ways.

Call Tina at Clip, 800-635-8485, ext. 3160 and Tina will get right back to you and go over it in detail.

BTW-I am just a customer.

Real Green is far more expensive than Clip and harder to set up, so I guess I don't have the dislike for the cost.

Tim

gardenkeeper88
11-09-2006, 06:50 PM
QXpress Very happy however this is my 1st year and am going to dwell into more to learn more avenues.

rgs
06-07-2007, 08:44 AM
real green works.......

bullethead
06-07-2007, 11:17 AM
QXpress, we like the interface with Quickbooks

rgs
06-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Real Green works with quickbooks

Tony Clifton
06-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Does anyone use Envista?