PDA

View Full Version : Keep Fluid Filming!

Dano50
11-08-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm still hoping to get a good video of Fluid Film being applied under the deck of a mower, Fluid Film being used in a salt spreader and Fluid Film being used on a snow blower. Any applications with John Deere or Tanaka equipment will get special treatment.

Don't forget Fluid Film for winter applications. It won't freeze and makes a great snow release agent and ice inhibitor.

Thanks!!

puppypaws
11-11-2006, 08:52 PM
PLT (Poultry Litter Treatment) is granular sodium hydrogen sulfate that I spread with a spin spreader behind a four wheeler in my poultry houses to dissipate ammonia so it will not blind the chickens and destroy the lining of their lungs. This stuff makes salt look non corrosive, just the vapor will rust anything. I just bought a new 250 lb. spin spreader with a poly tank just like the 175 lb. model that it destroyed and as soon as it finished spreading it was pressure washed and coated with a good lubricant each time. It disintegrated what little metal hardware it had. I took the new one after I put it together and coated everything metal with Fluid Film so I will put it to as tough a test as I have seen, I will come back and let you know the results. I believe if it holds up to this it will take about anything, except maybe a acetylene torch.

S man
11-11-2006, 09:45 PM
What's fluid film? Sorry for being stupid but I don't know what it is.

dcondon
11-11-2006, 09:53 PM
What's fluid film? Sorry for being stupid but I don't know what it is.

Click on the ad above this page. Trust me it works great!!!! we use it all the time.:cool2:

PLS-Tx
11-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Click on the ad above this page. Trust me it works great!!!! we use it all the time.:cool2:

What all do you use it on?

puppypaws
11-12-2006, 07:05 AM
What all do you use it on?Fluid Film can be used on anything and everything you want to lubricate and prevent corrosion. I have used WD-40 for years as a starting fluid because it has a lubricating quality that either does not and I read where someone used the Fluid Film as a starting agent. I personally have not tried this so I have no experience with Fluid Film in this application. You can get Dan to send you a free sample and give it a try, I promise you will like it.

S man
11-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks. I went as soon as I posted.