PDA

View Full Version : The leaf cleanup pictures thread...

mkwl
11-09-2006, 06:31 PM
I'm starting the 2006 leaf cleanup thread...post all of your leaf cleanup and equipment pics here!

I'll start it off with a few pics from doing a cleanup at my own house today. I am using a 10HP Little Wonder blower, Red Max EB 7001 BP blower, and a 5HP Troy Bilt leaf vacum (to load and grind leaves up into my trailer). The little vac works pretty well for leaf-loading...takes a little while but I can get a lot more leaves into my trailer with it!
Here's the pics:

mkwl
11-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Few more pics...

TWUllc
11-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Before thanksgiving, I"ll snap a pic of 1 client of mine, that alone, fills my entire 7x14dump trailer up with leaves.

Mike's All Season Service
11-09-2006, 08:15 PM
This is one we did 2 weeks ago and just again today.

FearThisDeere
11-09-2006, 08:37 PM
I'm starting the 2006 leaf cleanup thread...post all of your leaf cleanup and equipment pics here!

I'll start it off with a few pics from doing a cleanup at my own house today. I am using a 10HP Little Wonder blower, Red Max EB 7001 BP blower, and a 5HP Troy Bilt leaf vacum (to load and grind leaves up into my trailer). The little vac works pretty well for leaf-loading...takes a little while but I can get a lot more leaves into my trailer with it!
Here's the pics:
They still have tress in NJ?!?:laugh: Looks good Matt.

RedMax Man
11-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Nice work. I also like that halfpipe.

jazak
11-09-2006, 08:56 PM
They still have tress in NJ?!?:laugh: Looks good Matt.

Hell yeah we still have trees.:cool2: :cool2: LOL
Nice stuff Matt I'll get some of my stuff up soon.

DSLND
11-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Hey Matt Good Looking Stuff! I was just wondering , i just bought the STIHL BR 550 back pack blower and love it and right now doing leaves i pile them up and tarp them into my bros s-10 and trailer and im building sides this weekend for the trailer bc im finishing cutting this week and wont need the width for the Z, i was wondering if u find urself when not grinding leaves filling ur trailer quickly, i want to get the two bin bagger for the Z but may wait but then they would be grinded with gator blades and would take up less space, what do u do and do u find urself filling ur trailer full quickly? Thanks! -Mitch-

Signature Landscaping1
11-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Looks great Matt!

mkwl
11-09-2006, 11:40 PM
Thanks guys! Redmaxman- the halfpipe is my brothers, I can't skateboard to save myself LOL!:hammerhead:
Dreamcut- I used to (before I got the Troy Bilt, which was free BTW), just dump the leaves "raw" into the trailer nad walk in them to pack them down...I have found I can get 2-3 times more leaves into each load by grinding them up through the Troy-Bilt first.
Fearthisdeere- YES, we still have trees in NJ, and a LOT of trees by me!:weightlifter: :)

Thanks again,
Matt

FearThisDeere
11-10-2006, 09:00 PM
YES, we still have trees in NJ, and a LOT of trees by me!:weightlifter: :)
I must have been in the wrong part of NJ lol!

KS_Grasscutter
11-11-2006, 12:21 AM
W o w ... that is a LOT of leafs. Around here, it MIGHT work to do it that way 1 day per season, but it is just generally WAY too windy to do much blowing at all like that.