PDA

View Full Version : Fluid Film is a lifesaver!

rb_in_va
11-11-2006, 03:28 PM
I used FF to remove the cap on my truck. The cap had a weatherstripping-like sealer between it and the bed. I took the clamps off, and tried to move the cap, but it wouldn't budge. It had some sort of glue that had adhered really well after several years of being compressed together. I sprayed some FF all along the inside and outside and after a few minutes the cap lifted up with just a little persuasion.

Dano50
11-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Thanks for sharing! I love testimonials!!

MattsMowing3535
11-12-2006, 08:51 PM
yup I cant wait till I get my free sample! If it works good Ill have alot more in my garage by spring!

JoyofFluidFilm
03-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Does anyone else seem to think Fluid Film is a life saver????*trucewhiteflag*

DLAWNS
03-18-2009, 09:47 PM
You guys know I do! I use it all the time and just gave half a can to my neighbor and he used it and loved it!

signature lawns
03-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Don't know about a life saver, but it seems to be a great product. Superior to WD-40, but much more expensive too.

Dano50
03-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Don't know about a life saver, but it seems to be a great product. Superior to WD-40, but much more expensive too.

Aah, but if you factor in the fact that it doesn't contain solvent and will not evaporate, you are getting much more usable product for your money. It will also last much longer once applied: At least a year for indoor applications like hinges, locks, garage door runners, etc.

It will also last a minimum of twelve months protecting battery terminals. It is non-conductive and can be used as a dielectric.