PDA

View Full Version : leaf rig pics rainy day

scaglawnsnj
11-12-2006, 04:17 PM
ez dumper trailer w/ 4'x10' sides. Built out of wood. man i love it. check out the billy goat. I just got the shroud assembly re-wrapped and welded. he used 3/8" steel for it. yes....no more holes. put a motor on it last yr. too. plus a new hose. handle. and quick reliese handle intake. What you hater's think??

exmark72
11-12-2006, 04:31 PM
i think u 4got the picture

TriCountyLawn
11-12-2006, 04:32 PM
looking good!

scaglawnsnj
11-12-2006, 04:32 PM
i think u 4got the picture
keep dreaming sucker

scaglawnsnj
11-12-2006, 04:36 PM
ez dumper trailer w/ 4'x10' sides. Built out of wood. man i love it. check out the billy goat. I just got the shroud assembly re-wrapped and welded. he used 3/8" steel for it. yes....no more holes. put a motor on it last yr. too. plus a new hose. handle. and quick reliese handle intake. What you hater's think??

ok ok there they are , what a pain in the as$ sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

FearThisDeere
11-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Let's see some of the Chevy in the background!

POPO4995
11-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Lookin good....um, chevy 3500 pics please! :D :D

keepoffthegrass
11-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Why are you so worried about your identity? do something wrong? :dizzy:

LOVE THE TRUCK n nice leaf trailer tho.

DoetschOutdoor
11-13-2006, 04:02 PM
I dont understand why you would take the time to black out your name and screw up the pics?..they look like sh*t now

Tharrell
11-14-2006, 04:46 AM
It took me awhile but I finally figured out the pictures were "painted". I don't know why. Totally distracting for sure.

scaglawnsnj
11-14-2006, 11:36 PM
well as some know, there is a lot of crazy's. crazy people. i dont need people calling me from my online pics. or calling for false estimates to get an egde on market value. plus i don't want other landscaping co's, using my title on sign. if you guy's don't like it............well fu...

paponte
11-16-2006, 02:21 PM
if you guy's don't like it............well fu...

With an attitude like that it's no wonder why he blacked it out. He's just a regular jack@ss!! :laugh:

DoetschOutdoor
11-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Thats exactly what I thought...better watch out, because we are all out to steal your ideas and logos since you were the first one to come up with it.:rolleyes:

noseha
11-16-2006, 06:08 PM
my clean up rig

Gene $immons
11-19-2006, 10:05 AM
So what if he wants to keep his identity private.

S3Scooter
11-19-2006, 02:55 PM
I think these kind of threads belong on lawn ****. I don't even look on that site, because of things like this. Nice set up, but why are we haters? post your pic and be nice about it. As far as his logo be blocked out, its his perogative, who cares. I did not know this site was designd for bashing, I thought it was here so we could help each other. Alright?

Now lets mow nice!

S3

paponte
11-26-2006, 12:42 PM
So what if he wants to keep his identity private.

Nothing wrong with it at all, it's the "FU" most would have a problem with. :)

Shawnhines
11-30-2006, 02:44 AM
Well as a new Guy in the business I know that I won't be asking for help from this guy... To all the guys out there that are making a good living in our business and find the time to help with us newbies.. Thanks

scaglawnsnj
11-30-2006, 08:05 AM
It took me awhile but I finally figured out the pictures were "painted". I don't know why. Totally distracting for sure.

I LOVE HOW PEOPLE CAN JUDGE YOU, BY A PIC.. OR JUST MY RUDE COMMENT. I'M ACUALLY A NICE GUY. AND WOULD PREFER IF PEOPLE DIDN'T SEE MY # OR NAME. SORRY GUYS. IF I CAME OFF AS AN ASSHOL#. WELL SORRY AGAIN. I'M THE TYPE T OWAVE AT MY COMPETITION. :waving:

FearThisDeere
11-30-2006, 07:48 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it, I think people are just giving you a hard time. I block out my license plates, it is not so much the people that are registered members, but rather the browsers. You just can't trust people. You might of reacted a little hars lol! Oh well, we all do it.:waving:

ejceles
12-01-2006, 10:15 AM
I LOVE HOW PEOPLE CAN JUDGE YOU, BY A PIC.. OR JUST MY RUDE COMMENT. I'M ACUALLY A NICE GUY. AND WOULD PREFER IF PEOPLE DIDN'T SEE MY # OR NAME. SORRY GUYS. IF I CAME OFF AS AN ASSHOL#. WELL SORRY AGAIN. I'M THE TYPE T OWAVE AT MY COMPETITION. :waving:
i :waving: too. nice set up!

nysuz
12-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Nice set up, at least what I could make out. It's okay to be paranoid. Crazy flipping world out there. Why is everyone so darn sensitive though? Even small comments are twisted and blown up. Relax guys, life is short, and why should we care what other people think. Be comfortable in your own skins and ignore the bastards, they might even go away...............
I am just glad I don't have to worry about leaf removal. We strictly work in towns that do the curb pick up and we do very little commercial work. An open 18' trailer works well with lots of tarps, especially last week. Nice dry light leaves. Yesterday the wind was taking leaves away as I was raking, too windy to even blow in some cases!
Happy Winter! Wooohoooooooo