PDA

View Full Version : you win some you lose some

CLC
06-19-2001, 10:30 PM
Lost account today i was all bummed out 10 mins later phone rang got a new account:blob3:

lawnboy82
06-19-2001, 11:11 PM
had the same thing happen to me today. i went up into one tree, car right below it. all i had to do was get one branch out so i got the branch, woman comes home, ohh you scratched my car. it was not her house. i worked for the landlord. no dents, just some small scratches that can be buffed out. so we got the job done. guy paid right away, in a form of currency that is papery, and green. he said that for all the work i do from now on if i would like to be paid in the same form that would not be a problem. he wants land cleared and all kinds of stuff. nice guy, pays all the time, no problem. but for today i gotta go to the insurance company...

LoneStarLawn
06-19-2001, 11:14 PM
sorry to here that ...I hope you are covered for tree work...
always good to get the green stuff..

lawnboy82
06-19-2001, 11:25 PM
yeah, im covered for tree work. just started that policy this year. good thing too. way too much tree work, not enough grass. gettin tough to get coverage for tree work now though. by the way- how do you cut down a concrete tree? 4'dbh oak with some concrete cavity work. about 50+ feet tall. i am thinking, excavator maybe. get this guy to bring one of his excavators over and push it.

David Gretzmier
06-20-2001, 12:02 AM
whwnever I lose one I seem to chase a new one. good luck... dave g