PDA

View Full Version : S O S

jameson
11-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Hey Fluid Film Guys -

Need Fluid Film - Called Twice Today - No One Home - Left Messages - No One Returned Call - I Will Try Again Tommorrow - If Not To Late - Things Rusting As I Type -

H E L P

Dano50
11-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Hey Fluid Film Guys -

Need Fluid Film - Called Twice Today - No One Home - Left Messages - No One Returned Call - I Will Try Again Tommorrow - If Not To Late - Things Rusting As I Type -

H E L P

That is not good customer service. Did you call 888-387-3522? That is our home office. I want to make sure you're not getting us confused with one of our distributors.

Please send me a pm or email me direct at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com. I'll answer any questions you may have.

Sorry for the hassle,

Dan

jameson
11-13-2006, 08:38 PM
That is not good customer service. Did you call 888-387-3522? That is our home office. I want to make sure you're not getting us confused with one of our distributors.

Please send me a pm or email me direct at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com. I'll answer any questions you may have.

Sorry for the hassle,

Dan

Nope - I called 1-888-966-9456. I'll try the HOME OFFICE tomorrow.

No hassle - now I know what it feels like to be one of my customers! I call 'em when I get around to it - :laugh:

Dano50
11-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Nope - I called 1-888-966-9456. I'll try the HOME OFFICE tomorrow.

No hassle - now I know what it feels like to be one of my customers! I call 'em when I get around to it - :laugh:

Ahaa!! It wasn't us, it was one of our lazy distributors!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll take care of you tomorrow.

jameson
11-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Ahaa!! It wasn't us, it was one of our lazy distributors!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll take care of you tomorrow.

All squared away - called this a.m. - had a good laugh with the operator on your end @ the expense of your lazy distributors - and ended up purchasing a case! ;)

Wait a sec - did I just get taken?

:laugh: