grass disaster
11-14-2006, 08:16 PM
what do you think?
10 pointer
he had a nice thick base

this is the largest white-tail i ever saw/shot

JB1
11-14-2006, 08:18 PM
very nice, hope to do as well, season opens saturday here.

stumpjumper
11-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Nice buck, heres one I took on my place with a muzzle loader.

mattfromNY
11-14-2006, 08:54 PM
WOW! good work guys. Bow or gun, disaster?? We've been hunting bow in NY, our gun season opens this Saturday. I've been watching a nice 130 class buck, just hasnt come close enough for a bow shot, maybe this weekend. Gotta finish up a project I'm working on so I can take first day off!!

stuffdeer
11-14-2006, 09:51 PM
We have two 140 bucks at my house. I got to take pictures. One is a 8 point with a 22" Spread and the other is a 10 point with a 21 in spread.

Dirt Digger2
11-14-2006, 10:03 PM
i wish we got deer that size here in PA...we're more worried about controlling the population to ever let them get that big...plus the fact theres a hunter every 150yards so deer dont usually mature past 3 years

dcondon
11-14-2006, 10:11 PM
rifle season starts first thing in the morning here.

Green Thumb
11-14-2006, 10:39 PM
The buck on the wall scored 185.
The second buck is a freind of mine not sure his score.

dcondon
11-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Nice looking Deer GT!!!!!

martinfan06
11-15-2006, 07:53 AM
what do you think?
10 pointer
he had a nice thick base

this is the largest white-tail i ever saw/shot

All real nice bucks congrats guys,cant wait to get in the woods now ahhhh!

TJLANDS
11-15-2006, 08:08 AM
The buck on the wall scored 185.
The second buck is a freind of mine not sure his score.
Very nice deer, congrats!
Going to NYS thurs for opening day!

DBL
11-15-2006, 09:34 AM
wish i got out to hunt more nice buck disaster. around here everyones hitting them with their cars. since nov 1 our towing company has towed 11 deer wrecks out of one township

MImowerkid
11-15-2006, 05:42 PM
very nice guys , just remember .... you can't eat the rack!!!!! I have never gotten a buck , I will be out in hillsdale CO. MI This weekend trying though!

parkeeee
11-15-2006, 06:00 PM
Seen at work...Hunt begins on Saturday.

Safe hunt and good luck to all that go.

http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=68112&stc=1&d=1163631512

stuffdeer
11-15-2006, 06:27 PM
Nice Buck!^

Yea, This year is gonna be good. We are watching 5 or 6 180 class bucks on a relatives farm. One is a good 200.

grass disaster
11-15-2006, 10:20 PM
WOW! good work guys. Bow or gun, disaster?? We've been hunting bow in NY, our gun season opens this Saturday. I've been watching a nice 130 class buck, just hasnt come close enough for a bow shot, maybe this weekend. Gotta finish up a project I'm working on so I can take first day off!!

rifle

30-06
pre64 action

this was a 200 yard shot

Buckeye Lawncare
11-15-2006, 10:25 PM
I didn't shoot this one but a friend mine did last January during Muzzle Loader season. The body on this thing was huge.

TJLANDS
11-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Nice Deer guys, leaving today for opening day of rifle in upstate NY, Catskills
Hopefully will fill the freezer.

Poncho25
11-16-2006, 05:43 PM
I never understood the sport aspect of hunting deer..yes they taste good, and esp with a high powered gun with a scope...where's the hunt in that? Get a good ol bow an then show me some pics!! Or go boar hunting! Nothing in the world like the rush of hearing that thing come charging at you as your trying to get aim with a bow!!!

grass disaster
11-16-2006, 05:49 PM
I never understood the sport aspect of hunting deer..yes they taste good, and esp with a high powered gun with a scope...where's the hunt in that? Get a good ol bow an then show me some pics!! Or go boar hunting! Nothing in the world like the rush of hearing that thing come charging at you as your trying to get aim with a bow!!!

maybe you should try it, troll

thesargent
11-16-2006, 06:05 PM
king of greens, why stop at a bow. why not use a spear, or better yet a knife, or better yet, a sling shot, or better yet, why not just use your bare hands. ill bet you dont use mowers that are pulled by horses, ill bet you dont even use good ol push(non motorized) mowers. in fact ill bet you have very nice motorized units, maybe ones that you even sit down on, oh my. its called progress.

sunray
11-16-2006, 06:27 PM
That's funny, way back when I was dumb and young, I use to think hunting was easy.
Then I got off of my rear and tried it myself, was I ever wrong.
Short of having a deer tied in front of you,it is a challange with gun or bow.
Just my two cents.

stumpjumper
11-16-2006, 09:22 PM
I hunt'em with everything legal. I have the feelin If they had a knife or slingshot season I'd probably be sitting in a tree with one.:laugh:

mattfromNY
11-16-2006, 09:53 PM
I wanna hunt in OH!o I dont care if I had to hunt with a soup spoon, It doesn't matter, my shorts would be warm and I wouldnt be able to hit the broad side of a barn if something like those bucks was close enough to me!!:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

sildoc
11-16-2006, 10:22 PM
Nice deer Guys. I wish we had a real late season here. I only took a small fored horn black tail this year. Basicly took the first legal buck I saw so I could go back to work.
Elk season is my bag. close again this year. oh well. If I am hunting it is a successful season. Especially when I can hunt with my Grandpa. 90 and still out walking the hills.
First pic is of a 6x7 Rosevelt Bull elk taken a couple of years ago.
Second one is of my little buck and my hunting crew. Of course the oldes claimed it was his buck.

porter5
11-17-2006, 07:11 AM
i say let them live, they are already getting killed by cars and over developing, if youre hungy go to buger king and if youre bored just go shoot youre guns at a shooting range, if we keep killing animlas like this there wont be many left.

grasswhacker
11-17-2006, 07:21 AM
i say let them live, they are already getting killed by cars and over developing, if youre hungy go to buger king and if youre bored just go shoot youre guns at a shooting range, if we keep killing animlas like this there wont be many left.

There are so many deer they are populating areas not usually considered deer habitat and causing alot of damage to landscaping and gardens.
Kill as many as you can EAT

jazak
11-17-2006, 07:33 AM
There are so many deer they are populating areas not usually considered deer habitat and causing alot of damage to landscaping and gardens.
Kill as many as you can EAT:gunsfirin

Not around here there not. I hunt but only kill what I will eat.

martinfan06
11-17-2006, 07:42 AM
Nice deer Guys. I wish we had a real late season here. I only took a small fored horn black tail this year. Basicly took the first legal buck I saw so I could go back to work.
Elk season is my bag. close again this year. oh well. If I am hunting it is a successful season. Especially when I can hunt with my Grandpa. 90 and still out walking the hills.
First pic is of a 6x7 Rosevelt Bull elk taken a couple of years ago.
Second one is of my little buck and my hunting crew. Of course the oldes claimed it was his buck.

Yeah that 2nd pic is what its all about.

stumpjumper
11-17-2006, 07:44 AM
Porter you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Most areas are at or over carrying capacity for deer, mainly due to the efforts and money of hunters. Whitetail numbers are higher than any time in recorded history. Do a little research before you comment.

parkeeee
11-17-2006, 07:52 AM
Opening is tomorrow at dawn. I have two doe tags and a buck tag. Will hunt all day tomorrow and half a day on Sunday.

Safe hunt and good luck to all that go.

martinfan06
11-17-2006, 09:06 AM

Insturctions: 1st open mouth...2nd insert foot. Really need to do some reserach.

Come one guys any more pics, I know I dont got any still buck less in about 5 years of serious hunting. It anit easy by no means dont care what you hunt with. Ive heard its like vine the longer the wait the sweeter it is.........:angry: :blob2: I cant wait much longer. GOOD LUCK TO ALL HUNTERS SAFETY 1ST BE CAREFUL GUYS..........AND GALS.

J&R Landscaping
11-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Riffle season opens the monday after thanksgiving down here. My cousin was out on a buddies farm and saw a nice 10 pointer but he wasnt able to get a shot on it (bow hunting...deer was too far away.)
I will be out on the farm when riffle season opens trying to track the big deer down!!
Have fun and hunt safely everyone!

stuffdeer
11-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Indiana's opener opens tomorrow. I'll be there Sat. Sun. And Mon.

Good luck all, and safe trip.

porter5
11-17-2006, 05:07 PM
i just dont understand, wat research is needed, i dont think is so manly to go out all dressed up like a tree and shoot a deer that has no idea you are there witha huge over powered rifle, i mean, if you really want to kill it, i would say do wat tom brown did, wait in a tree over a derr run and jump on its back with a knife and fight it and slit its throat, i think that would be more manly, i dont think its to tought to kill a dear at 50 yrds with a huge rifle and scope , the deer has no chance....its just stupid...sorry but thats wat i think....

stumpjumper
11-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Uh o.k.. Who's Tom Brown?

mattfromNY
11-17-2006, 07:11 PM
PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS!:laugh: :laugh:

stuffdeer
11-17-2006, 07:12 PM
PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS!:laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO.....

porter5
11-17-2006, 07:38 PM
no actually im not a ***** or any of that, i used to be a commercial fisherman out of gloucester ma for 4 years , we would be out for up to 10 days 120 miles off-shore... the boat i fished on went for gaint bluefin tuna, ive caught tuna up to 880 pounds, i know everything about the rush of being around animals and hunting and catching them....im just saying i dont think hunting a deer with a gun or bow is very " hard-core", if youre going to do it use a spear or a knife...we caught every tuna by rod and reel, huge 40 pound rods, and reels we would fight the fish up to 3 HRS, and about 70 percent of the tuna hooked broke off and and we never caught , they would part the line but mostly we would pull hooks...im just saying give the animal a fighting chance we did, i dint feel bad about wat we did...but you guys i mean you shoot deer and other large game from 50 + yards or watever, i dont see how you can think that is cool, or hard-core or anything but lame...all thge fish we caught where all landed by doing nothing but reeling on the reel, man-vs-fish......

sildoc
11-17-2006, 07:47 PM
no actually im not a ***** or any of that, i used to be a commercial fisherman out of gloucester ma for 4 years , we would be out for up to 10 days 120 miles off-shore... the boat i fished on went for gaint bluefin tuna, ive caught tuna up to 880 pounds, i know everything about the rush of being around animals and hunting and catching them....im just saying i dont think hunting a deer with a gun or bow is very " hard-core", if youre going to do it use a spear or a knife...we caught every tuna by rod and reel, huge 40 pound rods, and reels we would fight the fish up to 3 HRS, and about 70 percent of the tuna hooked broke off and and we never caught , they would part the line but mostly we would pull hooks...im just saying give the animal a fighting chance we did, i dint feel bad about wat we did...but you guys i mean you shoot deer and other large game from 50 + yards or watever, i dont see how you can think that is cool, or hard-core or anything but lame...all thge fish we caught where all landed by doing nothing but reeling on the reel, man-vs-fish......

Yeah but if you were a real man you would have used a spear and try to get those fish. Or better yet your hands and a knife?

Hunting is not just getting a animal. It is sharing with family getting the winters meat.

I am sure you eat beef? right. How manly is it going to a market and buying some beef that the slaughter house walked in a chute and smacked it with a 22?
Other wise if you are a vegan then how sporting is it to sneek up on that carrot and pull it?
Hmm the point is we all have to eat and if we get a joy out of going out and getting our meat then great, getting an actual deer is a bonus not a guarantee.

grass disaster
11-17-2006, 07:47 PM

why don't you use spear or a knife??? i mean give the animal a chance.

porter5
11-17-2006, 07:59 PM
well actually i think you just compared a deer to a carrot, see thats wat i mean...i dont think you guys have much respect for those animals, they live outdside all day and night never come inside, they find their own feed and take care of their own babies no hospitals when they get hurt ect, and the thanks they get , is a bullit in the face.....

and know that youve brought it up i have killed ( 2 ) tuna with a spear, its called harpooning, and i got a 450 pounder and a 650 pounder.

i have nothing wrong with a woodsman hunting for his food in alaska or somthing, but you guys proubly drive by 30 supermarkets and spend more on camo and guns than a years worth of groccries so dont be telling me you kill them to eat them, you are playing around with lives, its not cool, all the tuna we caught we sold for money and supported me....

porter5
11-17-2006, 08:02 PM
i track deer all winter, we get very close to some, and it is very exciting, but i dont see the need to shoot them.....and when we get hungry i go to a resturant and get some " beef " yes , that beef was raised and slaughterd for me, the animals you are killing are natural and are in the wild, they deal with enought crap all day to have some deck-out guy take them out....

stuffdeer
11-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Yeah but if you were a real man you would have used a spear and try to get those fish. Or better yet your hands and a knife?

Hunting is not just getting a animal. It is sharing with family getting the winters meat.

I am sure you eat beef? right. How manly is it going to a market and buying some beef that the slaughter house walked in a chute and smacked it with a 22?
Other wise if you are a vegan then how sporting is it to sneek up on that carrot and pull it?
Hmm the point is we all have to eat and if we get a joy out of going out and getting our meat then great, getting an actual deer is a bonus not a guarantee.

Excellant Response and explanation.

jazak
11-17-2006, 08:06 PM
I only hunt with bow and sometimes shotgun there is NO sport in shooting a deere a couple hundred feet away.:dizzy: :dizzy:

grasswhacker
11-17-2006, 08:09 PM
So posting someone is a PETA
People for the ethical treatment of animals is a deleteable offense?

bbailey
11-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Lets get out of the political debate and back to the pictures!!!:confused:

porter5
11-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Ya Ok, Id Rather Hunt A Deer With An Ar-15 Then Watch The Bosten Red Sox

grasswhacker
11-17-2006, 08:36 PM
I hope to shoot a deer off my deck:

jazak
11-17-2006, 08:54 PM
I only hunt with bow and sometimes shotgun there is NO sport in shooting a deere a couple hundred feet away.:dizzy: :dizzy:

I meant;

I only hunt with bow and sometimes shotgun there is NO sport in shooting a deere a couple hundred feet away with a huge rifle, now with a shotgun or bow thats different that takes skill. LOL

And yes lets please get back to the pics. And I have to agree with you porter5 on the redsox/deer hunting. LOL

ECS
11-17-2006, 09:05 PM
porter5, it is not just going out and killing an animal. It iis taking the time to scout them before the season, having your body in shape to deal with the elements of hunting, it is putting yourself into their enviroment and going one on one with them. They have a superior scence of smell and hearing compared to us two legged critters, and they know their way around much better thean us. It is being on their turf, one on one with the animal, it is the excitement of being in the great outdoors and the experience of being there with everything Ma Nature has to dish out, one on one with the deer, elk, moose, sheep, goat, antelope, bear or whatever else is chosen for the hunt, and on their terms, not the hunters (unless it is a fenced hunt). Believe me when I tell you this, but landing a tuna with a rod and reel, isn't squat compared to packing out an elk, which is roughly the same weight, on your back. It is not just shooting a deer or elk at 50 yards, it is having the ability to get close enough, on their terms to have a shot offered. Hunting is much more than just going outside and shooting a deer. It is patience, it is learnig throuh many years of being in the hills, learning their patterns which differ all the time depending on the food source, moon, amount of dayligh and sunshine, the weather and pressure put upon them either from humans or predators. I am sure you have heard the phrase, only the strong survive, well that is so very true. The animals that are taken every year are not the strong, they are the weak and the stupid. The smart ones continue to breed and keep a healthy herd, with better genitics. Hunters cull out the herd and prevent the spread of diseases and starvation by keeping the herds in check. Hunters must learn how to adapt to every situation thrown at them by nature.

and when we get hungry i go to a resturant and get some " beef " yes , that beef was raised and slaughterd for me, the animals you are killing are natural and are in the wild, they deal with enought crap all day to have some deck-out guy take them out....

That is pure BS. Why do you feel it is alright to have them slautered for your enjoyment but to humanely shoot an animal is wrong? That is so hypocritcal to even say that. Those cattle at one time were also wild and had crap to deal with, and the smarter species domesticated them, raised them in a pen and slaughter them for your eating pleasure.

Also comparing Tom Brown like you did in one of your posts is a bogus comparison. Tom Brown was out in nature surviving off the land with what he had in his immediate person, a survivalist. Had he had a gun of any kind he would have shot it. If you want to compare Tom Brown with what huters do, then I suggest you also do as Tom Brown did and place yourself out in the middle of nowhere and try to survive, no food, no water, no shelter and no weapons and do what he has accompished. I bet you would be dead in a matter of days or even in one night in the Rocky Mountains. Hunters on the other hand know the risks, or at least they should, and enter into the field prepared, much like you did when you wnet for tuna. I doubt you wnet with no food or water, no first aid kit, no radio and no fuel.

I now have a horse to hunt with because I no longer wish to kill myself trying to pack out an elk on my back. Here are a few elk I had the pleasure of not packing out on my back. It was me against them and all they and nature could dish out. Their superior scences, cold, rain, snow, wind. Me against them, me against Mother Nature, and I was the victor and I did not have to go to a restaurant or supermarket where someone else killed it for me.

This was 1997.

ECS
11-17-2006, 09:06 PM
This one was from 2002

ECS
11-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Here is the buffolo I shot last year in October. This one makes you tuna look like babies, it went at least 1800 pounds.

ECS
11-17-2006, 09:18 PM
I hope to shoot a deer off my deck:
Never got a deer off my deck, but I did get this off my deck. Made a lovely rug which is now in my office.

ECS
11-17-2006, 09:20 PM
It was a 200 pound sow.

grasswhacker
11-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Never got a deer off my deck, but I did get this off my deck. Made a lovely rug which is now in my office.

Nice!! We don't have bears here yet.

ECS
11-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Before the bear took out the bird feeder, we had lots of deer eating out of it. They loved the sunflower seeds, as did the bear.

ECS
11-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Here is one that was in the yard near the deck a few years ago. Took this picture from my deck.

ECS
11-17-2006, 09:50 PM
This one was taken from the front door after we moved 1/2 mile down the street. This was two years ago and he is still around. He had just crossed the driveway.

grass disaster
11-17-2006, 09:56 PM
This one was taken from the front door after we moved 1/2 mile down the street. This was two years ago and he is still around. He had just crossed the driveway.

wow look at the neck on that one.....very nice.

i wish i had him hanging on my wall

ECS
11-17-2006, 10:13 PM
He was follwing 5 lady friends at the time. Here he is as he was following them. I stepped out and whistled and he looked at me for the last picture.

Lawnaholic
11-17-2006, 11:01 PM
11 point, came out during the evening hunt. Took him 'round 5:50 p.m. My son and I will be heading back out over Thanksgiving Holiday so he can take his.

ECS
11-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Nice going & congrat to ya. Glad to hear you have your son involved also. :)

Lawnaholic
11-17-2006, 11:29 PM
Nice going & congrat to ya. Glad to hear you have your son involved also. :)
Oh yeah, that's what it's all about. I wanna pass "it"(you know what I mean by it) down to him so he can in turn pass it down to the next generation and so on. He was in the blind with me as this kill all unfolded right before us. He was the one who actually heard him grunt and then rustle in the brush as he was passing underneath us. Not more than two minutes later, he came out right in front of us through a wash out that runs 'round thirty feet in front of the blind. He made his way through the brush turned right, walked some more, then he finally turn left and walked up to the feeder. Had him in my cross hairs but he wouldn't raise his head. By this time, my son was telling me, "take him dad, that's the best shot he's gonna give you". I said, "give him a couple more seconds to see if he raises his head". Three seconds later, he raises it to look past the water tank to the left of my feeder, and BOOM! Dropped him. Hooves folded up right underneath him and fell on the spot. No tracking. High shoulder shot, easy and clean gutting job. You talk about an excited young man(my son). He jumps up, hugged me 'round the neck, we high-fived, and we were panting like dogs. LOL. Man, to see the excitement in my sons face like he had meant the whole world to me. I told my buddies and family that I could've died right then and life would've been complete for me. That's how pumped up and proud he was. It was almost like he was a l'il boy again right at that very moment. It was a great moment.

ECS
11-17-2006, 11:47 PM
You are correct, that is what IT is all about. :)
How old is your son?

Lawnaholic
11-18-2006, 12:00 AM
You are correct, that is what IT is all about. :)
How old is your son?
15, this past September. We actually both took out a pair of Javelinas last year in mid January and my brother in law took a bob cat, all on the same trip. We were all in different blinds for that trip. The funny thing is, his hog was bigger than mine so he and my brother in law jabbed me 'bout that for a short time. For this buck, he and I just so happened to be in the same blind(mine). We had 4 or 5 doe come in behind us for the morning hunt but I let 'em pass 'cause I didn't wanna ruin the chance that a buck might be on to one of 'em. All thoughout the off season, we had seen activity in our pics as early as 1:30 so we figured we'd get in the blind early for the evening hunt. We were there for over 4 hours 'till this one happened to come out. It all paid off as you can tell by the story I told you on the previous response. Man it was great. I can't say that enough.

LawnTamer
11-18-2006, 08:48 AM
i just dont understand, wat research is needed, i dont think is so manly to go out all dressed up like a tree and shoot a deer that has no idea you are there witha huge over powered rifle, i mean, if you really want to kill it, i would say do wat tom brown did, wait in a tree over a derr run and jump on its back with a knife and fight it and slit its throat, i think that would be more manly, i dont think its to tought to kill a dear at 50 yrds with a huge rifle and scope , the deer has no chance....its just stupid...sorry but thats wat i think....

First off, I read a Tom Brown biography when I was 12, I found it very fascinating.:)

As for hunting, it is very fun. I know it seems easy, maybe to kill a deer or an elk w/ a rifle, but in my state it isn't. During rifle hunts big game are spooked, the big ones are the older ones and they didn't get to be old by hanging around people. The last deer I took, it was a 200+ yard shot, up about a 30% grade, and it was running.
I think hunting is the most humane way to acquire meat. Think about it- if you were the animal, would you rather live in a high density herd, being fed steroids and who knows what else. Or would you rather be free, live free, in beautiful open country, then one day you hear a noise and fall dead?
I can honestly say that I would take the second existence. I hunt w/ 165 grain, 30-06. I can also say that nothing I've ever shot has suffered for more than a few seconds. They usually drop like a rock.

martinfan06
11-19-2006, 07:41 PM

Why not a canepole would be much more fair to the fish,or just a stick wiyh kite string.

therainman
11-19-2006, 10:50 PM

Here in my more "rural" area there are way too many deer. You really must be careful at night when driving. I sold my Harley in July after the third accident in less than a week in our small town. 2 were deer related.

So, though I do not myself, I say hunt all you want, kill all you want.

Total.Lawn.Care
11-20-2006, 05:02 PM
all thge fish we caught where all landed by doing nothing but reeling on the reel, man-vs-fish......

Being a deep see fishing enstusist as well, I know this is not right. To land a big fish takes boat work as well. You have to know how to work the boat with the direction the fish it trying to travel to wear the fish out so you can land him in the boat. Try catching that large of a fish in rowboat, it will never happen because you cannot land him without the boatwork. So, your sport has progressed in technology just as the hunting world has. Yes, killing them with a rifle is easy, finding them in their natual habitat without disturbing them until the gunshot is the trill of the hunt....

nmez21
11-20-2006, 05:16 PM
sunday's 10 pointer

ECS
11-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Nice going, congrats!!!!!!!

stuffdeer
11-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Well, I took this 8 on the 18th. 17" outside spread, and 7" is the lognest tine. Not bad for the 4th buck I've shot. I still have one tag to fill, and I'm watching a 12 or 13 point I missed on Sunday. He's massive, 200 class plus!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/stuffdeer/PICT0066.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/stuffdeer/PICT0067-2.jpg

ECS
11-21-2006, 12:05 AM
Nice going.

martinfan06
11-21-2006, 06:36 AM
Awsome guys keep em coming

EXspyguy
11-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Not mine but one of my buddies got this opening day of archery

stuffdeer
11-21-2006, 11:32 AM
Here ya guys go. Some of the past bucks my Dad and Brother have taken.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/stuffdeer/PICT0068.jpg

bbailey
11-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey Stuffdeer, looks like the latest one you got was a fighter. Its to bad he broke off his G2 and G3 on that one side. Nice buck though!!!:clapping:

stuffdeer
11-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Hey Stuffdeer, looks like the latest one you got was a fighter. Its to bad he broke off his G2 and G3 on that one side. Nice buck though!!!:clapping:

Yea, Its possible.

Its weird though, As I was hunting this same stand for 5 weekends straight, and saw the same bucks over and over. I hunted the same stand this past weekend, and saw this guy. No one has ever seen him before. I think he chased a doe onto the farm we hunt, and stayed.

Eh, I might end up fixing the G2 and G3. My dad and I are taxidermists. My dad's been doing this for 9 years or so now.

BQLC
11-22-2006, 10:51 AM
Those all were great congrats to you all keep them coming

TJLANDS
11-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Heres some from this year.

TJLANDS
11-22-2006, 01:14 PM
and another

TJLANDS
11-22-2006, 01:16 PM
one more, buddy got this from one of our stands