PDA

View Full Version : Getting started

Spinedoc
06-20-2001, 05:33 PM
I have mowed lawns all of my life and I am trying to figure out how to go about getting lawn jobs in my area(Michigan)seasonal of course. I would really like to get some commercial jobs. What type mower and any other equipment needed. How do you find and bid on commercial jobs? Any thoughts from the ones in the know?

Gary

1MajorTom
06-20-2001, 06:17 PM
I don't mean to come across lazy as if I don't want to answer your questions, but your best bet at this time is to use the search function at the top of page. There you can type in just about any topic, and you will find numerous threads to help you out.
Pricing, equipment, commercial accounts, how to get customers, billing issues, you name it - it's been talked about.

Lots of reading here for you. Sit down and enjoy and once you get started reading, I'm sure you'll find that you will have specific questions to ask.

Welcome to Lawnsite!

One added thought. Check out this site:
http://www.elmlawnsite.com/. It's Eric's site, one of the administrators here. He has 76 topics from lawnsite that have been discussed here which also will really help you out.