PDA

View Full Version : upset

Green Grass
11-15-2006, 01:49 AM
Pj in the past i have posted on here and called Mark at Kay corp. yet nobody ever gets back to me. My mower still did not work right all summer. i have now put it away for the winter and won't be able to get it intill the spring. I would still like to know what is going on with my pain concern and why they never set the deck hight like i asked and why my deck is cutting uneven again. This customer service is really starting to upset me.

mowerconsultant
11-15-2006, 08:52 AM
I responded to your post on the commercial forum also, I will call and find out what happened here.

Pj

Green Grass
11-15-2006, 09:38 AM
i replyed to the post on the commerical forum

mowerconsultant
11-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Mark left me a message yesterday saying he talked to you??????

Green Grass
11-18-2006, 12:09 AM
He did talk to me he was not the nicest about it and he pretty much called me a lier. I could tell that he was getting upset with me even though all i want is my mower to be right. All he kept talking about was the paint which is not my big worry i am worryed about my deck and how ever since they had it the cut height is off and now the deck in unlevel again. but i guess at this point nothing matters cause it is put away for the winter and my warrenty is done.