PDA

View Full Version : exmark lazer locker???

Jay's Lawncare
11-15-2006, 02:13 PM
What's the deal with Exmark's new lazer locker? Did prolocker sell their patent? Did they even have a patent to begin with? I just found it odd when i came across it on Exmark's site, any thoughts?

newz7151
11-15-2006, 04:32 PM
What's the deal with Exmark's new lazer locker? Did prolocker sell their patent? Did they even have a patent to begin with? I just found it odd when i came across it on Exmark's site, any thoughts?

They are probably licensed by ProLocker and have just been special painted for eXmark.

lawncuttinfoo
11-15-2006, 04:58 PM
lol thats funny, probably a better fit for the company to narrow the market to a mower that they know for sure it fits instead of saying it fits every mower when it doesn't.
Don't get me wrong, I use prolockers since they are the best avaiable, its just that every other type of tie down on the market is actually worse.

If only another company or prolockers would invent a product that fit any wheel and was as fast to use as the prolockers, they would own the market.

Willofalltrades
11-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Prolockers makes them for Exmark.

Jay's Lawncare
11-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Now that they have the Exmark "Lazer" name on them I'll bet their sales will increase significantly

TLS
11-16-2006, 02:32 PM
ProLockers should be warned....look what happeded to York Sheet Metal with their striping roller....

Tharrell
11-17-2006, 05:38 AM
I haven't been keeping up. What happened to York?