PDA

View Full Version : Whats new P.J. FOR 2007 ?

TNT LawnCare Inc.
11-16-2006, 10:51 PM
PJ whats new for the 2007 Hustler Z 'S .Any changes coming. I see Exmark is putting some bigger ponnies on there Z'S .There new models are now on there web site . Id like to see the 28 Kaw on the Hustler ?? Any thaughts.

mowerconsultant
11-17-2006, 10:08 PM
A few things, we showed them at Expo and GIE.
The Flex Seat is coming.
Yanmar powered 54" Hustler Z.
Updated ATZ.
Updated FasTrak's
I hear of more hp coming sometime next year, but who knows what and when.....
In regards to the Hustler Z and Super Z, no major changes, they got the new XR-7 last season.

jtkplc
11-18-2006, 04:15 PM
A few things, we showed them at Expo and GIE.
The Flex Seat is coming.
Yanmar powered 54" Hustler Z.
Updated ATZ.
Updated FasTrak's
I hear of more hp coming sometime next year, but who knows what and when.....
In regards to the Hustler Z and Super Z, no major changes, they got the new XR-7 last season.

What's the power rating of the Yanmar and why only on the 54"?

mowerconsultant
11-27-2006, 08:38 AM
What's the power rating of the Yanmar and why only on the 54"?
Yanmar does not put a HP rating on their engines.
It is a 749 cc engine, it is adequate for the 54" deck from what we see in our testing.
Here is a link to Yanmar's website with the information on this engine > http://www.yanmar.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=94&DEPARTMENT_ID=60

Pj

jtkplc
11-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Yanmar does not put a HP rating on their engines.
It is a 749 cc engine, it is adequate for the 54" deck from what we see in our testing.
Here is a link to Yanmar's website with the information on this engine > http://www.yanmar.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=94&DEPARTMENT_ID=60

Pj

Did John Deere put the 31 hp rating on the Yanmar they use then? Why wouldn't they rate them, that doesn't make sense to me?

DAR57
11-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Hey Pj Any suggested retail yet for the Yanmar? GREAT Idea w/the diesel!! Got a new Super coming for '07 but really like the TOTAL package w/the diesel for my new one in '08. That is my idea of a business plan..........:-)

mowerconsultant
11-29-2006, 11:32 AM
Did John Deere put the 31 hp rating on the Yanmar they use then? Why wouldn't they rate them, that doesn't make sense to me?
That is something you would have to ask JD and Yanmar.
I have no idea why they wont publish a hp rating, probably a legal thing...
It doesn't make sense to me either.

Pj

mowerconsultant
11-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Hey Pj Any suggested retail yet for the Yanmar? GREAT Idea w/the diesel!! Got a new Super coming for '07 but really like the TOTAL package w/the diesel for my new one in '08. That is my idea of a business plan..........:-)

No pricing yet, sorry.
The Yanmar diesel is only going to be offered in the Hustler Z, not the Super Z, so get your new Super first.

Pj