PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Agreements

FIREMAN Q
11-16-2006, 10:36 PM
I am currently in a seasonal agreement with customer. mowing, fall/spring c/u's, and snow plowing. currently the customer pays for only 1 fall clean up. Since the mowing is over and the leaves are just now completely fallen from the trees in her yard (still some hanging on) I just did the clean-up yesterday.

My question is for those who are under this type of agreement what do you do during the times between end of mowing and the leaves completly falling.

Now unfortunetly i currently do not have a written agreement other than the original estimate which does not detail everything.

I offered an additional fall clean-up for an addtional 10 a month. which means the 2nd clean-up would only be 120 bucks. which is a lot less than what the property is actually worth.

the customer assumes that I would be doing the leaves through out the entire fall.

so what do ya think???

Oxmow
11-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Ya gotta splain everthin to em

Prestige-Lawncare
11-17-2006, 03:07 PM
In my opinion (and how I would work it) ... if you had a 12 month plan with them ... do one big clean up when the leaves are all down. Then ... maybe a week or two later do a quick mow to mulch what may have fallen, and to clean up the lawn nice for the winter.

I still believe in checking on the lawn until the snow flies, and keeping it nice and clean looking into winter. This is how most commercial accounts are handled to retain that nice, neat look year round.

We sell image ... charge for it and provide it.

:weightlifter: