PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Reasons to buy a Quick 36™

GPDesign1
11-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Time is running out to take advantage of serious end-of-season savings on a limited supply of brand-hammer new Quick 36™ mowers!:dizzy:

Here are the Top Ten reasons why you need one now::cool2:

10. Impress everyone you know with how smart you are buying in the off-season
9. Because you’re never, ever gonna get one of these baby’s at a lower price
8. Use it to blow your leaves into the neighbor’s yard
7. Go ahead and replace that worn-out ScaBmark and be ready for next year
6. Gives you something to show-off to Uncle Ned after holiday dinners
5. Early Christmas present!
4. Keep your yard mowed and then short terrorists won’t have a place to hide
3. You get an incredibly cool T-Shirt
2. Own something that Bill Gates doesn’t have yet

and the Number One reason to buy a Quick 36™ is…

Because life’s too short to use a belt-drive mower.:laugh:

gp
:drinkup:

BUCKEYE MOWING
11-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Your the man Gary !!!

Total.Lawn.Care
11-17-2006, 12:36 PM
Sound slike someone is getting a Quick 36, DUDE!!!!

WJW Lawn
11-17-2006, 12:41 PM
All very good reasons!!! And it really is a cool T-shirt. Besides...it's the best 36 on the market!

lawnwizards
11-17-2006, 02:25 PM
All very good reasons!!! And it really is a cool T-shirt. Besides...it's the best 36 on the market!
the best on the market, or the best you've ran? there is a difference.

BUCKEYE MOWING
11-17-2006, 02:27 PM
I think that for the price and the features included on it ..it's the best 36 on the market ! backed up by a company that will stand on its head to provide the very best customer service in the industry..IMO

WJW Lawn
11-17-2006, 03:04 PM
the best on the market, or the best you've ran? there is a difference.

Well I demo'd 3 others...does that count? :hammerhead:

lawnwizards
11-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Well I demo'd 3 others...does that count? :hammerhead:
just making sure. there are people on here that give biased advice and i don't want any newbies running out and buying a quick based on one man's biased opinion.

thesargent
11-17-2006, 03:26 PM
gary, number nine says that we'll never get one of these mowers at a LOWER price, so does that mean we will beable to buy them at the current price in the future, just wondering, because i WILL be buying one in the spring.

Prestige-Lawncare
11-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Did someone say on here somewhere that they are coming out it a bigger deck ... like a 44" or something?

:confused:

BUCKEYE MOWING
11-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Yep....the 44 is due out in Feb.

GPDesign1
11-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Sarge:

Base prices will be higher for 2007, mostly so people won't think we're Chinese...

:usflag:

gp

Prestige-Lawncare
11-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Yep....the 44 is due out in Feb.

Wonder what the 44's will sell for?

WJW Lawn
11-17-2006, 03:50 PM
just making sure. there are people on here that give biased advice and i don't want any newbies running out and buying a quick based on one man's biased opinion.

Not prob man....I understand. Hopefully people will do their homework like I did. I didnt demo the Quick 36...just bought it...and figured if I didnt like it...Id return it with their 30 day return. But I loved it compared to Toro, Exmark, and Scag. Now...that being said...if I was going to get a deck in the 50 to 60 range...Id be partial to the Exmark tracer...cause I loved it, BUT..I havent tried anything else.
But I know for sure...I love my Quick 36
As for the Quick 44...Im very excited to see it when it comes out!

Prestige-Lawncare
11-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Sarge:

Base prices will be higher for 2007, mostly so people won't think we're Chinese...

:usflag:

gp

Gary ...

Give us a little low-down on the 44" coming out. I'll be looking for another 1 or 2 WB's in that size range, and a little info upfront might help. I hate to wait until Feb. to start shopping and buying.

:weightlifter:

REALSLOW
11-17-2006, 05:37 PM
I was looking at mabey buying one but then got lucky last week and found a Encore 36 for 300$ in good shape so I solved my 36 issue cheap. Real happy I did not have to spend more money.

TWUllc
11-17-2006, 07:21 PM
All very good reasons!!! And it really is a cool T-shirt. Besides...it's the best 36 on the market!'

Strong words. Very Doubtful. Get rid of the Pistols, then we'll talk.

thesargent
11-17-2006, 08:37 PM
well i hope the prices dont go up to much, but if you added another type of controls, besides pistol grips then the price jump would be taken better.(by me at least). man im a whiner! im sure ill buy one anyway, heck of alot cheaper than an exmark.

Prestige-Lawncare
11-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Still looking for more info on the new 44" coming out in 2007. If I',m buying a new WB next year ... I don't really want to wait until Feb. something-or-other to start looking.

Come on Gary ... let us know something about the new mower.

:weightlifter:

GPDesign1
11-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Prestige:

The Quick 44 is about 1-1/2" longer and about 20# heavier than our standard Q-36, so the mower is still super-compact and very easy to use. It runs a blade tip speed of ~18,600 FPM, uses our fabricated deep-tunnel deck design and has a remarkable quality of cut. 10 ga. shell with deep front to rear bolsters across the top for stiffening along with caster arm struts. Welded-in wraparound front/trimside bumper that makes the skirt over 1/4" thick. 5-point anti-scalp protection. Greaseable "everything". Multi-disc clutch/brake drive. Quick-attach mulching kit. Fits our standard Accelerator bagger. Width with a mulch kit is 47". 2 Quick 44's fit nicely in a pickup with plenty of room leftover for weedeaters, gas cans, case of beer, etc. It's a pretty nice product and we're anxious to launch it.

Now... don't tell anybody, OK?:laugh:

Have a good weekend y'all!

gp

lawnspecialties
11-18-2006, 02:13 PM
I've never even owned a walk-behind but am seriously considering the Quick 36 since so many people seem to like it. Fortunately for me, Better is only a couple hours drive from the house.

Two quick questions for you Quick 36 owners if I may:
1: I have several 5000 sq.ft. yard accounts. Many in some "high rent" districts if you know what I mean. Quality of cut is a major issue. Right now, I usually use the 21" Husqvarna unless I'm in a hurry and then I'll back down the SuperZ. Something "in between" these two would be great. Would you recommend something like a Mini Z with the 36" deck or just a Q36? Yes, money would be saved with the Q, but efficiency would seem to be better with the rider. Just curious for both sides of the argument.
2: If you do have a warranty issue, then what? Again, I only live a couple hours from Better, but do I have to haul the machine back to the factory for repair? What about you folks that have to have the unit shipped?:dizzy: I couldn't find on their website who actually does the repairs, so does that mean only Better can do the warranty work? :confused:

GPDesign1
11-18-2006, 03:23 PM
lawnspecialties:

The majority of pro landscapers we talk with (especially the big guys) stock repair parts and do most of their own service. No matter how loyal and conscientious your local dealer may be, he can't stock every part and he can't always drop what he's doing to provide instant service. At the same time, Mr. Landscaper may have a dozen properties left to do that afternoon and he has to have the machine fixed-NOW. For these reasons, most of the folks we talk with do it themselves.

Better designs it mowers to be simple and intuitive to work on. All of our service parts are available by phone or online 24/7 and parts orders received before 3:00 Eastern ship the same day.

Warranty issues are usually something simple that can be resolved directly with the owner. For engine issues, we're backed up by the national service networks of both Briggs & Kawasaki which includes thousands of independent dealers across America. For the odd-ball warranty issues, we handle those on an individual basis, working with the customer and a local service shop of their choosing. We run every single machine on the ground, under power before we ship it, which is probably why our warranty claim rate is .31% (compared with 1.5-2% for the majors).

Everybody has varying levels of mechanical ability and I'll admit that some folks are best served buying another brand from a local dealer. But if a person has the mechanical skills necessary to be a landscaper, they'll have no problems with our machine.

gp

lawnspecialties
11-18-2006, 04:03 PM
lawnspecialties:

The majority of pro landscapers we talk with (especially the big guys) stock repair parts and do most of their own service. No matter how loyal and conscientious your local dealer may be, he can't stock every part and he can't always drop what he's doing to provide instant service. At the same time, Mr. Landscaper may have a dozen properties left to do that afternoon and he has to have the machine fixed-NOW. For these reasons, most of the folks we talk with do it themselves.

Better designs it mowers to be simple and intuitive to work on. All of our service parts are available by phone or online 24/7 and parts orders received before 3:00 Eastern ship the same day.

Warranty issues are usually something simple that can be resolved directly with the owner. For engine issues, we're backed up by the national service networks of both Briggs & Kawasaki which includes thousands of independent dealers across America. For the odd-ball warranty issues, we handle those on an individual basis, working with the customer and a local service shop of their choosing. We run every single machine on the ground, under power before we ship it, which is probably why our warranty claim rate is .31% (compared with 1.5-2% for the majors).

Everybody has varying levels of mechanical ability and I'll admit that some folks are best served buying another brand from a local dealer. But if a person has the mechanical skills necessary to be a landscaper, they'll have no problems with our machine.

gp

Thanks for the response. I'm just a solo LCO so like most others, I'm the owner, operator, mechanic, bookkeeper, etc.. Fortunately for me, I do have a small one man repair shop nearby who is worth his weight in gold. I know he could handle anything major. I was more concerned with the money but it sounds like that wouldn't be a major concern.

Thanks again.:)