PDA

View Full Version : Finally did it...

nobagger
11-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Just ordered a 07 Exmark with the 50" Triton w/a 27hp Kholer and the dual bag, bagger. It was time for a new mower, a more productive mower that I won't be trying to bag lawns and have to empty the side bagger every pass. I figured a 50" deck I could get into and use on 98% of my lawns including our new condo's. I paid $8250.00 for the mower and $1675.00 for the bagger, the price seems to be in line with all the other commercial mower's I researched and the dealer is hands down probably the best dealer for parts, repairs etc. in our area. I had a transmission replaced in my 48" Toro w/b and I needed a mower, their demo was out so technically they didn't have a mower but they let me take a brand new 66" Exmark out for 2 days while mine was being repaired. They sold me right then and there. If any one else has used or have this mower, some feedback would be appreciated, thanks in advance.:waving:

crzymow
11-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Sounds like a good deal to me, although i havent really found a dealer in the Erie area that Ive cared for much, maybe its because i do most of the repair work myself, so they dont have the time of day for me. I'm looking at purchasing a walker with the ghs. I bought a used one last year and love it, trying to find another solid used one, but may go for a brand new one, a bit on the pricey side, but i love the way they mow. good luck with your mower next year :)

fiveoboy01
11-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Sounds good. Keep us updated on how it cuts. Supposedly there have been some improvements made to the Triton deck for '07, becuase there were problems this past year. I'm hoping they got it ironed out, because I want to buy an Exmark for a Z next season.

nobagger
11-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Switched mower's actually we're still getting a 50" but with a 23 kawi and a trac vac system instead of the 27hp Kholer and ultra bagger set up. They had a guy buy one last year (this Trac Vac) and used it only 1 time then got rid of the mower:confused: Oh well his loss is my gain I guess. I stole this Trac Vac!:rolleyes: I figured I won't need as much hp with this vac set up with a 6.0hp motor. The Trac Vac definetley holds more than the dual Ultra Bagger set up so less and easier dumping for me.