PDA

View Full Version : New XXW2500 Chopper

kent
06-20-2001, 11:44 PM
Got a new 72" Chopper today with 25 hp kohler. Mowed 5 acres this afternoon. This was the first time I have ever used a ztr, and happy is an understatement. WOW, one and one-half hours total time, you'all said I right. Very little weedeating left and no nicks,cuts, or brused trees, just beautiful grass. Used to take me 3.5-4 hrs with 60" JD. As in a previous post I was really concerned about adequate power with a 72" deck and 25hp Kohler. The advice given by Homer, Eric KLM, Big Ron, Kent Lawns,Dixie 1 and others was extremely helpful. This engine and deck combo is great and has plenty of power, never labored. DC should be commended for producing such a high quality and easy operating piece of equipment. If it proves to be as durable as it appears-"I got a steal"-. I'll never have a wheel again.
PS. All the neighbors have been to see and try. It's truely a "baaad" looking machine. kent

Eric ELM
06-20-2001, 11:57 PM
This sounds like you are a Happy Owner. :)

If you take care of it with regular maintenance, it should last you for many years. Read my DC maintenance tips page if you need to know more about how to take care of it. Enjoy your new Chopper. ;)

BIG RON
06-21-2001, 12:03 AM
KENT GLAD YOU LIKE THE DIXIE CHOPPER. YOU HAD BETTER WATCH OUT OR YOUR NABORS WILL BE WONTING TO USE YOUR NEW MOWER. I THINK THAT YOU MADE A GOOD DISION ON THE D C. YOUR TIME WILL GET BETTER AS YOU GET USE TO YOUR MOWER.
AS THEY SAY WHY RUN LIKE A DEER WHEN YOU CAN FLY ON A CHOPPER.HAVE A GOOD TIME MOWING THAT 7 AC. AND FIND YOU A HOBBY TO SPEND ALL THE TIME THAT YOU SAVED.

Fine Lines Lawn
06-21-2001, 12:12 AM
Congradulations on your new Dixie.

Russ
06-21-2001, 07:25 AM
Congradulations on the new addition to your family. Treat her well and I'm sure she will enrich your life for years to come.

John DiMartino
06-21-2001, 11:37 AM
Congratulations on the new machine,hope it serves you well.