PDA

View Full Version : new sponsor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Gamba
11-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Jrco Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Welcome i use allot of your products.

John

1MajorTom
11-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Yep, you're right, you're on the ball John to notice that.
Welcome JRCO. :)

metro36
11-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Ditto ^^^^^^^ Great Products

Runner
11-17-2006, 07:48 PM
That will be good to talk to them. I was just recently thinking of Emailing them or calling them with a suggestion. I was going to suggest putting a foldable caster or skid on the back of the blower-buggy to stabilize it when hooking it back up to the bracket. On some jobs, it is good to disconnect it and re-connect it for different things. The problem is, it is too tough to muscle in with the blower still on it, and for some in between sized jobs, it isn't worth taking the blower off and putting it back on to the buggy. I think I'm going to put some sort of setup on mine like that, but I thought that they may like the input from someone out in the field who has used their products for so long.

rodfather
11-18-2006, 08:06 AM
Love their front mounted rake for Spring Cleanups

John Gamba
11-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Love their front mounted rake for Spring Cleanups

Good morning Mr rodfather:waving:

I like it to get the leaves up in deep grass in fall and spring also to loosen the soil before i put the grass seed down.

John Gamba
11-18-2006, 08:19 AM
That will be good to talk to them. I was just recently thinking of Emailing them or calling them with a suggestion. I was going to suggest putting a foldable caster or skid on the back of the blower-buggy to stabilize it when hooking it back up to the bracket. On some jobs, it is good to disconnect it and re-connect it for different things. The problem is, it is too tough to muscle in with the blower still on it, and for some in between sized jobs, it isn't worth taking the blower off and putting it back on to the buggy. I think I'm going to put some sort of setup on mine like that, but I thought that they may like the input from someone out in the field who has used their products for so long.

Super suggestion. it needs to be able to stop and hold the carrier at any time for uneven ground.

rodfather
11-18-2006, 08:20 AM
Good morning Mr rodfather:waving:

I like it to get the leaves up in deep grass in fall and spring also to loosen the soil before i put the grass seed down.

Top of the morning there John :)

John Gamba
11-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Top of the morning there John :)

Yep its the top alright, no money yet:laugh:

macaw
11-18-2006, 09:19 AM
I have the leaf plow,rake and the transporter and love all 3.

John Gamba
11-18-2006, 09:25 AM
I have the leaf plow,rake and the transporter and love all 3.

Same here. i'm looking at the snow plow now.

macaw
11-18-2006, 09:39 AM
Same here. i'm looking at the snow plow now.
The Transporter is my favorite it stays on the truck all the time it beats a wheelbarrow or tarp or anything else you use to drag stuff to the curb and great for hulling mulch.

John Gamba
11-18-2006, 10:39 AM
The Transporter is my favorite it stays on the truck all the time it beats a wheelbarrow or tarp or anything else you use to drag stuff to the curb and great for hulling mulch.

I got it for grass and leaves when all i had was a walk behind.