PDA

View Full Version : vacuums?

unionlawns
11-17-2006, 08:14 PM
looking to buy walk behind vacuum.which models are best and why?The new billy goat looks nice!going to be used for leaves,etc..:usflag:

unionlawns
11-18-2006, 08:30 PM
nobody runs these vacuums?:confused:

lawnspecialties
11-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Not sure but would love to see some responses myself. Repost this in the commercial lawn mowing section for more feedback.

Stinky Pete
12-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Are you looking at the new Billy Goat "MV"? I've got one and I like it. It's good for cleaning up small yards and parking lots. If I've got more than that I use my Force (wheeled blower) and a loader. The bagging system is AWESOME. No zippers and easy to dump! I got the self propelled version and it's stout. The only drawback I see on the unit is that I wish the bag could hold more. In thick leaves it can fill quickly. Weight and size wise it would be hard to handle if it held more leaves though.

Yes I do want my cake and to eat it too. ;)

nc-native
12-12-2006, 04:24 PM
For the occasional parking lot cleanup a walk behind is good. You'll find that you will quickly out grow a walkbehind vac if you take on anything larger than a residental unit. Might want to gander at a tail gate mount vac or even a Little Wonder street blower. Purchase the optional pickup hose and "tada" you have a vac that will shoot leaves into the bed of your trailer/pickup truck as well as a fine blower that can help gather them up.

Golden Boy
03-15-2007, 12:32 AM
Billy goat walk behind all the way to the bank