PDA

View Full Version : Killing Time

lawncare4u
11-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Went to a friends shop today-neede plugs for the mower.Well a motor mouth was there yap,yap,yapping away.Between my friend trying to focus on my need yapper just kept yapping away.After he fianlly relized I was needing to go,said wait on him,I'm just killing time.These guys don't even relize they are cosing people $$$$$$$ doing nothing but yapping.They need to go to thecoffe shop for that bull $.Just venting..anyone else run into those dumb a$$e$.:laugh: :laugh:

The Rookie
11-18-2006, 09:04 PM
These people are nationwide. they have nothing better to do than to loaf with people who have to work and get in peoples way.

mike lane lawn care
11-18-2006, 09:24 PM
if they hang around busy people, then they think they have done something,like those clients who use "we" when refering to who did the landscaping. "Oh, why don't we trim the hedges and install a new pond"

DLCS
11-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Maybe that "Yapper" is a friend too or maybe he spends alot of money in that shop? I go to the my dealer's shop to yap once in awhile or drink a beer at closing time. So what big deal. You kids need to relax.:waving:

lawncare4u
11-19-2006, 08:53 AM
Maybe that "Yapper" is a friend too or maybe he spends alot of money in that shop? I go to the my dealer's shop to yap once in awhile or drink a beer at closing time. So what big deal. You kids need to relax.:waving:

Yap,and drink beer-afyer closeing time,not in the AM!:laugh: :laugh: :cool2:

lawncare4u
11-19-2006, 08:56 AM

Agree-but not in the am,If I relax anymore than I am,I'll be laying down!!:laugh: :laugh: :cool2: