PDA

View Full Version : ICPI Certified

ACutAbovesiny
11-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Just wanted to share with everyone that I found out today that I passed the ICPI exam and now I'm an ICPI Certified Installer...now I just need some paving jobs. Planning on lining some up for next year.

Team-Green L&L
11-20-2006, 11:33 PM
Just wanted to share with everyone that I found out today that I passed the ICPI exam and now I'm an ICPI Certified Installer...now I just need some paving jobs. Planning on lining some up for next year.

Congrats! We just took the course ourselves. We've been doing pavers for a few years already and have learned many hard lessons that could have been avoided had we mandated the course from the start.

zedosix
11-30-2006, 11:14 AM

Congratulations, now you just need experience.

Mark Hutchison
12-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Congrats!! I took my test 6 years ago and I still have the manuals and info they gave me at the class. Hang on to this stuff because you will refer back to it all the time. I still do. Now get out there and give them whats for.

ACutAbovesiny
12-08-2006, 11:53 PM
Thanks guys. Good luck to all of you.

jrc lawncare
12-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Just wanted to share with everyone that I found out today that I passed the ICPI exam and now I'm an ICPI Certified Installer...now I just need some paving jobs. Planning on lining some up for next year. I just took the training course & exam, won't know for another 30 days whether I passed or not, I'm sure I did though. Very good course, I recommend it as well to guys that have not taken it. I'm sure it will save us many mistakes along the way, especially with how well they go into detail on how to install your base & all the prep work that will make or break your installation. Who taught your course, btw?:)

zedosix
12-15-2006, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE Who taught your course, btw?:)[/QUOTE]

Dave Smith in 1996

kootoomootoo
12-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Now does anybody see the absurdity.
Take a two day class and I am "certified"
Back home it takes 3 years.

zedosix
12-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Now does anybody see the absurdity.
Take a two day class and I am "certified"
Back home it takes 3 years.

Maybe you guys are just slow learners:canadaflag:

Travel'n Trees
12-16-2006, 02:50 AM
I went to one class and was one of the first registered got there 7 minutes and they said they didn't have enough books and test for everyone so goodbye, Right now i got a few words for these guys it took three years to get a class near here belgard and icpi can both kiss my you know what, I am looking into new lines.

zedosix
12-16-2006, 07:38 AM
You didn't miss too much as far as I am concerned.