PDA

View Full Version : Prescreen Booklet

Team-Green L&L
11-21-2006, 09:54 PM
I am in the process of creating a question and answer booklet to help us prepare for an upcoming project that is still "being discussed".

Here are my 20 base questions for the homeowner. Please reply with input on any questions I may be forgetting that would benefit us and the customer.

Softscaping Questionaire:

Question #1: How often do use your lawn for the following:

Cooking ________%

Dining _______%

Entertainment ________%

Relaxation ________%

Gardening ________%

Sports ________%

Question #2: Do you have children? Y / N
List Children: Gender and Age
_____ _____
_____ _____
_____ _____
_____ _____

Question #3: Do you have pets? Y / N
List number of pets:
Dog(s): ______

Cat(s): ______

Other: ______

Question #4: How much area do you want to landscape?

Front Lawn: ________ ft2

Rear Lawn: ________ ft2

Left Side: ________ ft2

Right Side: ________ ft2

Other:

Question #5: What do you want to receive from your plant-life?

Birds: Y / N
Butterflies: Y / N
Deer: Y / N
Bees: Y / N
Herbs: Y / N
Fragrance: Y / N

Question #6: How much maintenance do you want your plants to require?

High Medium Low

Question #7: Are there any allergy risks with family or friends?
Allergies:

Question #8: Who will be maintaining your new landscape? Self / Company

Question #9: Is there an irrigation system? Y / N

Question #10: What is the sun path on your property?

Front to Rear Rear to Front Left to Right Right to Left

Question #11: Will you be installing lighting in the near future? Y / N

Question #12: What is your initial budget for landscaping?

-$2500 $2500-$5000 $5000-$7500 $7500+

I know my budget is $ __________

Hardscaping Questionaire:

Question #13: What type of hardscaping will your landscape need?
How many / sizes:

Soil Retention Wall(s): ____ Length _______ Height _______
Length _______ Height ________

Landscape Wall(s): _____ Length _______ Height ________

Patio(s): _____ Length ________ Width _________ Grading: Y / N
Length ________ Width _________ Grading: Y / N

Fire Pit: Y / N Diameter: _______

Walks: _____ Length ________
Length ________
Length ________

Question #14: What type of materials will you be using on your hardscaping?

Soil Retention Wall(s)

1. Style ________________ Color __________________
2. Style ________________ Color __________________
3. Style ________________ Color __________________

Landscape Wall(s)

Patio(s)

Question #15: Will there need to be grading to level out your lawn in these areas? Y / N

Question #16: Will there be any vehicle or equipment traffic on your paving? Y / N

Question #18: Does your property have any clearances narrower than 38”? Y / N

Question #19: Are there special circumstances that we need to be aware of? Y / N
If yes, please explain:

Question #20: What is your budget for your hardscaping needs?

$2500-$5000 $5000-$7500 $7500-10,000 $10,000+

PaperCutter
11-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Looks pretty comprehensive; I used to use a similar questionnaire, I'll see if it's still on the hard drive on my desktop. The only thing I can see adding is checking to see if any of the end users have special needs (mobility impairment, elderly relatives, etc.) that will affect the final landscape. It's kind of included in your #19, but people will be impressed that you thought to ask it explicitly.

Team-Green L&L
11-21-2006, 10:24 PM
That is a great suggestion. THNX!

Gatewayuser
11-22-2006, 12:24 AM
Just a hint never call it a budget call it an investment and you will sell more work . It's good for the customer to feel like they are not just blowing their hard earned money.:waving:

PaperCutter
11-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Oh, and another thing- instead of asking the h/o to figure out how much space they need, I ask them how often they entertain outside and what the max number of people is at one time; and then I also ask them how large a group will use the space on a regular basis. After all, if they do a big Memorial Day party with 60 people every year but otherwise it's him, her and the dog the rest of the time, I'll do a moderate-sized patio but terrace them a level patch of yard to accommodate overflow.

That kind of ties into the question of budget vs. investment- I think that is 100% a matter of personal sales style. I look at what I do, and I sell what I do, as being a knowledgeable consultant for the client's landscape needs. Once they understand that I want to work within their budget and that I'll not only tell them what they need but also what they don't need, we can have a frank discussion about what they have to spend and where they're willing to spend it. I had a customer in a high-end neighborhood a few years back call me for a design and say "I don't want to limit your creativity with numbers, just give me the best backyard you can." So I put hours into refining a great renovation that came in just under $50K, which was very reasonable for that area. She said "oh that's too much! I was thinking more like $10K."

I rolled up my plans and walked out. Ever since then, if the homeowner will not have an honest discussion with me about budgets, I tell them I'm not the designer for them.

Team-Green L&L
11-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Just a hint never call it a budget call it an investment and you will sell more work . It's good for the customer to feel like they are not just blowing their hard earned money.:waving:

Thank you Nick for this info. I never really put much thought into that part.

Team-Green L&L
11-22-2006, 10:32 AM
I had a customer in a high-end neighborhood a few years back call me for a design and say "I don't want to limit your creativity with numbers, just give me the best backyard you can." So I put hours into refining a great renovation that came in just under $50K, which was very reasonable for that area. She said "oh that's too much! I was thinking more like $10K."

I rolled up my plans and walked out. Ever since then, if the homeowner will not have an honest discussion with me about budgets, I tell them I'm not the designer for them.

This is exactly why I am developing this booklet. We've catered to too many dead leads due to the homeowner's ignorance in the costs of a landscape. If they have a budget, 85% of the time they have not decided on a reasonable budget and need some coaching in this area.

topsites
11-22-2006, 12:24 PM
I do find this interesting, a way to prevent oneself from wasting a ton of time estimating what later turns out to be a whim, someone got temporarily excited and thought they had a lot of money...
Then again anytime someone blabs off about unlimited budgets and crap like that, it's usually a red flag. I've never had a customer who started out talking about ALL THIS MONEY WE WANT TO SPEND actually end up spending if as much as most of the rest, to me this is just a lowballing move along the lines of a 'money flaunter.'
The intent of the money flaunter is to allow greed to get the best of us, as greed clouds the judgement, we are at this point more likely to UNDER bid, crazy as it might sound, in hopes to get all that money, we forever spin our wheels in the chase that never reaches an end or a goal (at least not our goal).
Still, it is frustrating to waste the time estimating a year's worth of work for nothing.

This is exactly why I am developing this booklet. We've catered to too many dead leads due to the homeowner's ignorance in the costs of a landscape. If they have a budget, 85% of the time they have not decided on a reasonable budget and need some coaching in this area.

Something just dawned on me, perhaps the word budget tends to entertain the thought of skimping...

That's not to say one should do things as expensively as possible from the business owner's standpoint, but certainly if the customer is already thinking along the path of not spending much...

Ultimately it does have to be budgeted, much in the same way we ultimately work by the hour...
But in as much as we never price by the hour, perhaps the customer shouldn't be budgeting from the git go.

So I like the word investment myself, I see how it would help.

PaperCutter
11-22-2006, 10:21 PM
top- I just feel like calling it "investment" is a little... sales weasel-ish? I don't know... when I have my initial meeting with the homeowner, I walk the property with them, talk about their goals, toss out a couple numbers to gauge their reactions, but then I just come straight out with "have you thought about how much you're looking to spend on this?" And sometimes I've had to say "I think your budget may be a little light for what you want to do. Let me give you some options." I had a homeowner with a $15,000 budget for $50,000 worth of hardscape and plantings end up spending $30,000 on the compromise because there was no BS.

I don't know- I've done the psychology of sales stuff and all, but I have a 0% contract recision rate by just smacking them between the eyes with reality.

Dave

Lawnmasters
11-22-2006, 10:54 PM
We ask all the questions we can think of while walking the property with the customer about their wishes, likes, dislikes, what their "vision" is of the property. How do they "see" it in their mind. I've had lots tell me verbally what they are seeing, then show me a picture of something totally different.

As for asking if grading is going to be needed, I am the expert, I tell the customer whether it will be needed or not, most homeowners can't even tell you what grade is, much less see it.

Are retaining walls needed? Again, we are supposed to be the one's with the experience and the eye. I look at the property, take my information for a base map. Ask as many questions as I can, go back to the office and draw a landscape design based on what I have been told. Make another appointment for follow up and presentation, sell it, book it.

It never hurts to have too much information, just be careful to not ask questions of the homeowner that they are expecting you to answer. It might give them the impression that you don't know what your doing. I have had customers reply " I don't know, that's why I called you" after some questions.

Good luck on your efforts, looks good to start.

Team-Green L&L
11-22-2006, 11:31 PM
We ask all the questions we can think of while walking the property with the customer about their wishes, likes, dislikes, what their "vision" is of the property. How do they "see" it in their mind. I've had lots tell me verbally what they are seeing, then show me a picture of something totally different.

As for asking if grading is going to be needed, I am the expert, I tell the customer whether it will be needed or not, most homeowners can't even tell you what grade is, much less see it.

Are retaining walls needed? Again, we are supposed to be the one's with the experience and the eye. I look at the property, take my information for a base map. Ask as many questions as I can, go back to the office and draw a landscape design based on what I have been told. Make another appointment for follow up and presentation, sell it, book it.

It never hurts to have too much information, just be careful to not ask questions of the homeowner that they are expecting you to answer. It might give them the impression that you don't know what your doing. I have had customers reply " I don't know, that's why I called you" after some questions.

Good luck on your efforts, looks good to start.

These are some very good affirmations. I had the same impressions about those areas of the form, but obviously didn't go with gut. Thank you for pointing that out before I had them printed. I still have a little GD work to do for the presentation aspects.

Gatewayuser
11-23-2006, 12:20 AM
top- I just feel like calling it "investment" is a little... sales weasel-ish? I don't know... when I have my initial meeting with the homeowner, I walk the property with them, talk about their goals, toss out a couple numbers to gauge their reactions, but then I just come straight out with "have you thought about how much you're looking to spend on this?" And sometimes I've had to say "I think your budget may be a little light for what you want to do. Let me give you some options." I had a homeowner with a $15,000 budget for $50,000 worth of hardscape and plantings end up spending $30,000 on the compromise because there was no BS.

I don't know- I've done the psychology of sales stuff and all, but I have a 0% contract recision rate by just smacking them between the eyes with reality.

Dave

I hate to tell you but there is nothing wrong about calling it an investment considering thats what it is. I was told never to call it a budget by a manager of a double digit million dollar landscape company in my area I believe he is right. We use it on our lighting business and it works very well. But hey whatever floats your boat everyone is different.

YardPro
11-23-2006, 10:45 AM
looks good.

i think you are including some things like SQft areas that the home owners will not know what to put down...

a lot of homeowners have not the first clue how to calculae SQft.

Team-Green L&L
11-23-2006, 01:50 PM
looks good.

i think you are including some things like SQft areas that the home owners will not know what to put down...

a lot of homeowners have not the first clue how to calculae SQft.

I would have to assume that any adult with an IQ above 60 can figure an approx. sq footage. I think that is something I learned in high school and everyone (female and male) has to do on a daily basis.

Az Gardener
11-23-2006, 01:55 PM
I am a big fan of question-airs I have found it gives the clients confidence that you have thought things through and are doing your best to understand their needs. With that said and I have been using question-airs for about 13 years, here are a few tips.

First thing is let them know you have a few questions and many of them will probably be answered during your conversation. You fill out the question-air. Let them know you will be taking notes, its tough to build rapport with someone while going down a list of questions so let the conversation flow and take notes and probe for more details when the information comes up. Don't ask questions just for the sake of asking and don't ask things that will make them feel stupid, like the track of the sun or sq footage. You can get the answers you want by asking differently in a way that does not put the client on the spot. "it looks like the sun sets over there?"
When things are wrapping up you can look down your list and then ask the few questions that have not been answered.

I would suggest a must have and options list things like... Lighting, Irrigation, Pots, Water-features, Art, Structures, BBQ, Firepit, Misting System, Sound System, Playground , Sport Court,

Find out what style of landscape they want, do they have a look they are going for? Contemporary, English garden, European garden, Eclectic, and so on. You have to be cautious here to not intimidate them. You don't want to show how smart you are but draw out what they like. It is a big help to have some of those big coffee table books with pictures of landscapes.

In regards to maintenance nobody is going to say yes I want a high maintenance landscape. You will do yourself a favor by talking maintenance costs with them so they know what they are getting themselves in for. Let them know you have their long term interests in mind and are not there to make a quick buck and disappear. Its important that they know what they are getting themselves in for.

What you are developing is a sales system and it and you will get better over time but don't expect it to be perfect right out of the gate. I would also suggest doing some role playing and trying it out in a practice setting before taking it to the street. You want it to feel natural and just flow not like part of an exam where everything must be answered in order to move on.

Team-Green L&L
11-23-2006, 02:04 PM
I would have to assume that any adult with an IQ above 60 can figure an approx. sq footage. I think that is something I learned in high school and everyone (female and male) has to do on a daily basis.

Can someone give me a second opinion?

Az Gardener
11-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Very few people I meet have a clue about sq footage. Yes they could figure it out if pressured but you are there to serve them not test them.

Most of the questions I saw at the bottom were Notes you would make to yourself for estimating purposes. The allergy one and the butterfly/animals one is good too. Don't forget to ask about favorite colors and colors they dislike. Fragrances what do they like and dislike. I will try and E-mail you my maintenance questionaire

Team-Green L&L
11-23-2006, 05:42 PM
Very few people I meet have a clue about sq footage. Yes they could figure it out if pressured but you are there to serve them not test them.

Most of the questions I saw at the bottom were Notes you would make to yourself for estimating purposes. The allergy one and the butterfly/animals one is good too. Don't forget to ask about favorite colors and colors they dislike. Fragrances what do they like and dislike. I will try and E-mail you my maintenance questionaire

Thank you for the input. I realize there are some questions on there that I would normally do when estimating. I definitely need a color need a color scheme question though.

I think I will change the square footage to _______ft X ________ft. I'd hope that wouldn't take much thought.

Team-Green L&L
11-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Have I eliminated all the potential errors with the adjustments, or are there any more or new areas of concern? I still need to get rid of the hardscaping parts that may be better on an internal estimating form instead of a customer one.

Softscaping Questionnaire:

Question #1: How often does your family use your lawn for:
(Percentage of usage)

Cooking ________%

Dining ________% How Many: ______

Entertainment ________% How Many: ______

Relaxation ________%

Gardening ________%

Sports ________% What type(s): __________, __________, __________

_____ _____ Favorite Color: _______ Least Favorite: _______

List number of pets:

Front Lawn: ________ ft X ________ ft X ________ ft X ________ ft

Rear Lawn: ________ ft X ________ft X ________ ft X ________ ft

Left Side: ________ ft X ________ft X ________ ft X ________ ft

Right Side: ________ ft X ________ft X ________ ft X ________ ft

Other:

Birds: Y / N Favorite Colors: ____________ Least Favorite: ___________
Butterflies: Y / N ____________ ___________
Deer: Y / N ____________ ___________
Bees: Y / N ____________ ___________
Fragrance: Y / N

High Medium Low

Allergies:

Question #12: What is your initial investment for landscaping?

I know how much I want to invest in this project: $ __________

Hardscaping Questionnaire:

Question #13: What type of hardscaping will your landscape need?
How many / sizes:

Soil Retention Wall(s): ____ Length _______ Height _______

Landscape Wall(s): _____ Length _______ Height ________

Patio(s): _____ Length ________ Width _________ Grading: Y / N

Fire Pit: Y / N Diameter: _______

Walks: _____ Length ________
Length ________
Length ________

Soil Retention Wall(s)

Landscape Wall(s)

Patio(s)

Question #15: Will there need to be grading to level out your lawn in these areas? Y / N

Question #16: Will there be any vehicle or equipment traffic on your paving? Y / N

Question #19: Are there special circumstances that we need to be aware of? Y / N
If yes, please explain:

Question #20: What is your budget for your hardscaping needs?

$2500-$5000 $5000-$7500 $7500-10,000 $10,000+

I know how much I want to invest in this project: $ ____________

Az Gardener
11-24-2006, 01:05 PM
I have just figured out the copy paste function on my computer :) this is my maintenance question-aire

Client Information Form

Name_____________________________________ Other’s Name______________________________

Job Site Address_______________________________________________________________________

Phone _________________________________Alternate Phone_________________________________

Fax___________________________________Email__________________________________________

Who is the contact person for job site information? __________________________________________
Who is the contact person for bidding/billing information? _____________________________________

Does anyone here have any allergies to Plants, if so what varieties?______________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Personal Preferences
1. How do you prefer to be contacted (circle one)
Home Phone Cell Phone Email Fax

2. Do you have an area in your garden that you consider of high priority? (circle one)

Roses......Particular Plants........Sitting Area.....View from a Particular Window

Pond......Children’s Area..........Curb appeal Other ______________________

Notes_______________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________

3. What style of pruning do you prefer? (circle one)

Shaped / Formal............... Natural

4. When groundcovers/shrubs approach borders, do you prefer to keep them (circle one)

4” – 6” from border..........At border.........Slightly over border 2” – 4”......Just enough space to walk by

5. Herbicide / Pesticide Use (circle one)
*It is our professional opinion that nature works, and we prefer to use any chemicals sparingly. .......Use only Organic Controls at my home.......Use at the Gardener’s discretion...........Use only when plants are in danger of dying .........Kill every bug we see

6. Trees – Do you prefer trees trimmed (circle one)

For Access Only............As Needed for Optimum Health .............Shaped

7. Please indicate your favorites below by circling, strike through any that you do not like, and those not marked, will be assumed as OK.

Colors------------- Fragrances----------------Flower Bed Design

Red----------------Citrus---------------------Same/Consistent Every Year

Blue----------------Jasmine-------------------New/Different Every Year

Yellow--------------Sweet--------------------Solid Blocks of Color

Green--------------Fruity---------------------Mixed Colors & Varieties

Pint----------------Mint----------------------Pastels

Purple--------------Grape---------------------Bright/Bold

Orange------------Cinnamon-----------------Variegated Plants

White-------------Other ___________-------- Plants with Colored Foliage

8. Pet Peeves
*Note: This would be something that is truly annoying to you that we may not be aware of. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________

Responsibilities
9. Who do you want to be responsible for (circle one)

Non Irrigated Pot Watering---The Gardener---Other---Upon Request

Irrigation Controller---------The Gardene--Other-- Upon Request

Low Voltage Lighting Controller---The Gardener---Other---Upon Request

Fountain/Pond Pumps-------The Gardener-------Other----Upon Request

Weed Control--------------The Gardener-------Other-----Upon Request

Spraying Olive Trees-------The Gardener-------Other------Upon Request

Large Tree Trimming--------The Gardener-------Other-----Upon Request

Seasonal Flower Changeot--The Gardener-------Other-----Upon Request

10. Frequency of Service

Lighting Check -Weekly -Bi-Monthly -Monthly

Granite Raking -Weekly -Bi- Monthly -Monthly

Hose Off Patio -Weekly -Bi-Monthly -Monthly

Mowing -Bi-Weekly -Weekly

It looks a lot better in print the post did not recognize tabs or spaces so I had to do a lot of... and --- so its not straight.

Team-Green L&L
11-24-2006, 01:28 PM
It is a great maintenance questionnaire, but I am confused on how I can use it to benefit a landscaping or hardscaping motive.

Az Gardener
11-24-2006, 05:56 PM
It is a great maintenance questionnaire, but I am confused on how I can use it to benefit a landscaping or hardscaping motive.

Starting at the top you want to know who to call at what number for the right information. How many times have you presented a bill/ invoice/change order, to the wife because she is the one you see all the time only to hear I will give this to my husband. That is usually the case but not always. Go to the right person first for the information you need. This will make things easier for all involved and get questions answered sooner and get you paid faster too.

Do you have an area that you consider high priority? You may think the front entry is the priority but if they pull in the garage and never get to the front door but spend a lot of time looking out a bedroom window that is where you want to spend their money and be more creative.

What style of pruning do you prefer will tell you weather to design in plants that take hedging or look better au natural.

How they like their pathways maintained will tell you how far to plant and what varieties. If they say just enough room to walk by they want the jungle look you better know that now, not when your complete and they say I thought there were more plants.

Colors and fragrances will tell you what plants are going to please them the most and what to stay away from. The bedding design will not only give you insight to bedding but other plant selections as well. Some people consider different shades of green and variegation as color. For others you must have shrub covered with flowers that are 4" across to for them to consider it "color". You will be glad you went into such detail before than trying to fix things after when you have assumed you knew what they wanted.

Pet peeves is very important if you have smokers on your crew and they hate em. Or if they don't want anyone there after 4:00 or before 8:00 any number of things. It rarely comes up but when it does they will be very glad you asked.

I hope this helps you.

Team-Green L&L
11-24-2006, 06:19 PM
After reviewing this I can definetely see a good connection. Thank you for your insight. I never thought of the "pet peeves" section which is great. I also was never looking at the focal point of the client, I always found a focal point of a property instead. The pruning part I think is covered in "low to high maintenance" or, at least, I use that information to base those decisions. Would you suggest asking anyway?

I did alter the fragrance area some. Here is an updated one.

Question #1: How often would your family use your lawn for :
(Percentage of usage)

Cooking ________%

Relaxation ________%

Gardening ________%

_____ _____
_____ _____
_____ _____
_____ _____

List number of pets:

Other:

Fragrance: Y / N Types: Lavender ___ Mint ___ Rose ___ Jasmine ___ Other ______________________________________________________________________

High Medium Low

Allergies:

Question #12: What is your initial investment for your landscaping needs?

Question #13: What type of hardscaping are you most interested in?
How many / sizes:

Soil Retention Wall(s): Y / N Length _______ Height ________ I don’t know __ Length _______ Height ________

Landscape Wall(s): Y / N Length _______ Height ________ I don’t Know __

Patio(s): Y / N Length ________ Width ________ I don’t know __
Length ________ Width ________

Fire Pit: Y / N Height ________ Diameter: _____ I don’t know __

Walks: Y / N Length ________ Width ________ I don’t know __

Soil Retention Wall(s)

1. Style ________________ Color __________________ If you need assistance
2. Style ________________ Color __________________ with your selections your
3. Style ________________ Color __________________ Project Manager will be
happy to assist you.
Landscape Wall(s)

Patios

If yes, please explain:

Question #20: What is your initial investment for your hardscaping needs?

$2500-$5000 $5000-$7500 $7500-$10,000 $10,000+

Az Gardener
11-24-2006, 09:17 PM
Below is my brutally honest opinion of your prescreen booklet. Please don't take offense, just one mans opinion. In the end it only has to work for you and your clients and it is unlikely anyone else has anything similar. Good luck

After reviewing this I can definitely see a good connection. Thank you for your insight. I never thought of the "pet peeves" section which is great. I also was never looking at the focal point of the client, I always found a focal point of a property instead. The pruning part I think is covered in "low to high maintenance" or, at least, I use that information to base those decisions. Would you suggest asking anyway?

I did alter the fragrance area some. Here is an updated one.

Question #1: How often would your family use your lawn for :
(Percentage of usage) This seems like a question just for the sake of asking a ?

Cooking ________%

Relaxation ________%

Gardening ________%

Question #2: Do you have children? Y / N Good
_____ _____
_____ _____
_____ _____
_____ _____

List number of pets: Not sure of the point of this one?

Question #4: How much area do you want to landscape? I think this is your job to figure out they should just point and you figure it out .

Other:

Fragrance: Y / N Types: Lavender ___ Mint ___ Rose ___ Jasmine ___ Other ______________________________________________________________________

No one is ever going to say they want high maintenance plants. Maybe ask if they have a maint budget I would also combine this and the who is going to be doing the maint or possibly have a maint category.
High Medium Low

Allergies: Good ?

Question #9: Is there an irrigation system? Y / N This may be a regional thing but wouldn't you or the budget decide if there was an irrigation system? and if there was wouldn't you put it in?

Question #10: What is the sun path on your property? :confused:

Question #11: Will you be installing lighting in the near future? Y / N Same as question 9 if you are not doing irrigation and lighting come to Az for some of the winter and we will get you dialed in.

Question #12: What is your initial investment for your landscaping needs?

Question #13: What type of hardscaping are you most interested in?
How many / sizes: Your job :nono:

Soil Retention Wall(s): Y / N Length _______ Height ________ I don’t know __ Length _______ Height ________

Landscape Wall(s): Y / N Length _______ Height ________ I don’t Know __

Patio(s): Y / N Length ________ Width ________ I don’t know __

Fire Pit: Y / N Height ________ Diameter: _____ I don’t know __

Walks: Y / N Length ________ Width ________ I don’t know __

Again your job, have samples pictures
Soil Retention Wall(s)

1. Style ________________ Color __________________ If you need assistance
2. Style ________________ Color __________________ with your selections your
3. Style ________________ Color __________________ Project Manager will be
happy to assist you.
Landscape Wall(s)

Patios

Question #15: Will there need to be grading to level out your lawn in these areas? Y / N Your job

Question #16: Will there be any vehicle or equipment traffic on your paving? Y / N Good ?

Question #18: Does your property have any clearances narrower than 38”? Y / N Your job to find out

Question #19: Are there special circumstances that we need to be aware of? Y / N great ? may need to give examples
If yes, please explain:

Question #20: What is your initial investment for your hardscaping needs?

$2500-$5000 $5000-$7500 $7500-$10,000 $10,000+