PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Inserts

RMDoyon
06-21-2001, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone.
I've been at this part time for a couple months now since leaving my comfortable corporate desk job making the almighty shareholder rich.
After taking a much deserved vacation from a regular paycheck it is now time to get some CASH FLOW going in my new green life.

Has anyone had success with inserting your flyer in the newspaper?
I know all about the "flyer on the mailbox is the best" deal but honestly I am not comfortable doing it so it won't work for me. I will only do so in the neiborhoods in which I am already cutting.

My goal is efficiency, I can get 10,000 flyers printed and distributed in one day for ~$500. The distribution will primarily be in my operating area so travelling is not a big issue. Plus, with only 10% of my annual revenue projection booked anything I pick up will be welcome.

Thank you all for a very informational and entertaining forum.

Roger

Eric ELM
06-21-2001, 08:18 PM
This isn't the easiest time of the year to get lawns, but it is very possible to get a lot of them also. I have a friend that got several by going to a Real Estate office and picked up lawns from them. Try contacting all of them in your area and see if they need some lawns mowed. Flyers work good also, but they work best in the spring. :)