PDA

View Full Version : Whats a deere 7775?

redhornet
11-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Well I know its a skid steer,sure looks like a newholland,but it does have a deere 4 cylinder (I think).

But thats all I know,What size is it,what are the hyd specs,are these any good?

I have a nabour with one for sale with 4800hrs,and all original,its well services,we are both aware that the hours are high,but it works real well,but he dosnt know the engine hp,hyd hp or flow,or anything really.thanx for any info.

Dirty Water
11-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Those old Deere skids are New Holland machines with a deere engine.

To be honest, I'd trust one of them more than their 200 or 300 series.

A little searching gives me this:

"it is rated at 1705 lbs and weighs 5405 lbs and has a 49 horse diesel motor"

ksss
11-23-2006, 12:27 PM
The guys that had them around here really liked the Deere engine over the New Holland motor. Other than that, there is no difference. You can look at it this way. The New Holland skid steer has changed very little since that machine was built. New paint and new (rather cool) decals and its the same machine. There have been improvements to the design (mostly mechanical) made since then but look at that old Deere and a new NH and they will have the same lines. Like when buying any thing used, make sure mechanically it is in a condition that you find acceptable. I wouldn't be afraid to take it to a Deere or NH dealer and have that machine checked out. It may cost a couple hundred but it might save you thousands. I would agree with Dirty Water and I would take a Deere/NH over a 200 series Deere if they were both used.