PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Lawnsite

Team-Green L&L
11-22-2006, 11:51 PM
I just wanted to post this to say that in our area we see an awful lot of ran down LCO's and it has worn a horrible impression on me about the industry. Lawnsite has changed my viewpoint completely. The vast majority of the members here take pride in what they do and their equipment and are always pushing forward.

That is exactly what this industry is in desperate need of. We are the new image of landscaping. Our shirts are on, our taxes and insurance are current, we train, we network, we produce quality projects at a fair rate, we enforce an industry standard, we mentor each other and our clients, ect.

Ultimately, our industry has suffered from a lack of pride. Our clients have become uneasy with the word "contractor" because of criminals and drunk labor. We are expected to work for pennies and most ppl don't feel bad asking you to.

Lawnsite has marked a turning point in our industry. LCO's and land developers now have pride, competitive values, and a national network. Welcome to a revolution in Grounds Care!!!