PDA

View Full Version : Customer questions cleanup bill

Uranus
11-25-2006, 10:40 PM
Got a message today when I got in from one of my customers questioning his bill for 2 fall cleanups and mowings. here is an idea of what he was charged

11-2 mowing $38.
11-2 leaf cleanup $200. 4 man hours @ $50
leaf disposal $15 1/2 load of leaves
11-22 mowing $38
11-22 leaf cleanup $200 4 man hours @ $50
11-22 leaf disposal $30 1 full load of leaves
Total $521.00

He's telling me that the landscaper last year billed him for one cleanup and did a touch-up for nothing. Obviously this landscaper had a history on the property and was able to give a one time cleanup price for the fall. I'm billing him for my hourly rate, mowings (grass needed mowing), and disposal fees that I had. I haven't called him back yet and was wondering how some of you have handled this in the past. What kind of problems have you encountered in the past in this situation? Thanks. I'm also going to ask the old landscaper if he could give me an idea on what he had charged them in him in the past.

Tom c.
11-25-2006, 10:53 PM
I wanna find this last guy!! Seems he was in jersey too. I get that routine from a few people. They always seem to quote the last guy? Explain your hourly rate to your customer explain rising costs like gas, wages etc. Your rates seem pretty much right on, Stick to your guns and if you find this LAST GUY SMACK HIM FOR ALL OF US!!!

HOOLIE
11-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Your best bet with any new client is to give them some sort of ballpark on the leaves...I'm always amazed how some people don't bat an eye at a $500 leaf bill while others throw a fit over $40 (yes I had one lady blow up over that...)

Older clients know what to expect more or less.

a+elawnserviceww
11-25-2006, 11:49 PM
i have a question why did you charge them 38 to mow then 200 for leaf clean up for the same day on november 2 why not just one price. or am miss something

SproulsLawnCare
11-26-2006, 12:08 AM
i have a question why did you charge them 38 to mow then 200 for leaf clean up for the same day on november 2 why not just one price. or am miss something
I'm not Williams, but if his customers are anything like mine, they would like to have their bill itemized when there is more than mowing being done. I have one customer that wants the bill to show what work was done on which property and what day, billed monthly.

Josh.S
11-26-2006, 12:31 AM
Alot of times you will find that you should just cut the customers some slack on leaf cleanups, if you mow for them all summer....

GreenN'Clean
11-26-2006, 09:46 AM
Why did the other Landscaper not do the property this year? Was he under charging for his services and didn't make any money and decided to drop the customer or did he do half azz work and the customer drop him?

Grass Kickin
11-26-2006, 09:48 AM
The question back to the customer should be: Why didn't you call the last guy back to do the job this year?

You are not affiliated with the last guy so your prices may and do vary.

crzymow
11-26-2006, 10:08 AM
I usually only do one cleanup unless they ask for me to do a couple. Most of my customers dont want to pay for 2 cleanups.

grass-scapes
11-26-2006, 10:14 AM
I get calls asking about leaf cleanup. I tell them my rate is $80.00 per hour for two guys on the property. We can do as much or as little as you want...from getting the leaves off of the grass and blowing it to the curb to cleaning out the beds and removing the leaves and taking them away. If we take them, there is a dump charge plus 1/2 hour travel time to the landfill.

Had a woman call me yesterday...I told her my rate and her reply was "oh, I cant afford that". and I saidOk, you have a great day. She called back a half hour later and wants me to give her a rough estimate of time, along with mowing, trimming, etc. Seems as though my rate is good.

Frontier-Lawn
11-26-2006, 10:25 AM
They always seem to quote the last guy?
I always say well im not the last guy! And all prices final!, and if not forgetaboutit, before i send my uncle tony to talk to you. :laugh:

Uranus
11-26-2006, 11:20 AM
Why did the other Landscaper not do the property this year? Was he under charging for his services and didn't make any money and decided to drop the customer or did he do half azz work and the customer drop him?

It was one of the larger companies in the area and the homeowner had some bent grass spots he wanted fixed. It took the other landscaper the better part of 2 years to get to it. Service time was the issue here. Good work from this company just bad on returning calls and responding to issues. On both cleanups homeowner called and complimented on a good job and thank you. I do itemize to cut back on explaining the charges. I feel if they can see it in black and white there should be on question to the reasoning behind the price of each service. And if I show up to do a cleanup and your grass needs cutting, well your getting charged for it.

Uranus
11-26-2006, 07:16 PM
I get calls asking about leaf cleanup. I tell them my rate is $80.00 per hour for two guys on the property. We can do as much or as little as you want...from getting the leaves off of the grass and blowing it to the curb to cleaning out the beds and removing the leaves and taking them away. If we take them, there is a dump charge plus 1/2 hour travel time to the landfill.

Had a woman call me yesterday...I told her my rate and her reply was "oh, I cant afford that". and I saidOk, you have a great day. She called back a half hour later and wants me to give her a rough estimate of time, along with mowing, trimming, etc. Seems as though my rate is good.

Dont you love it when you shoot them a price and they balk at it. Happens all the time to me on referals. I walk away if I dont get my price and tell myself that they needed me, I didn't need them. 2 more days of cleanups and I'm done!

sheshovel
11-26-2006, 07:24 PM
11-2 mowing $38.
11-22 mowing $38
11-22 leaf cleanup $200 4 man hours @ $50 Why? You cleaned up twice the leaves this time and charged the same as last time with 1/2 load.
EVEN if this is to their advantage this raises questions in the customers mind.
Total $521.00

Most people balk at hourly prices $50.00 an hour sounds outrageous to them and $400.00 in one month to clean-up there leaves does as well.

Uranus
11-26-2006, 07:34 PM
11-2 mowing $38.
11-22 mowing $38
11-22 leaf cleanup $200 4 man hours @ $50 Why? You cleaned up twice the leaves this time and charged the same as last time with 1/2 load.
Total $521.00

Most people balk at hourly prices $50.00 an hour sounds outrageous to them and $400.00 in one month to clean-up there leaves does as well.

The first cleanup took 4 man hours cuz we had a wind storm the week before and customer has some dead branches up in some oak trees and a dead birch tree in the front beds, and we hauled out about 200 lbs of acorns. The second cleanup took 4 man hours cuz of the volume of leaves and detailing. And $50 per man hour is the average for this area. Plus I have to pay 33-35% taxes on the $521. Off the top of my head that about $170. I'm not backing down on the price.

ha305
11-26-2006, 07:39 PM
You should not back down at all. LEAVES SUCK.

SimonCX
11-26-2006, 08:01 PM
First thing did you tell them before you started how much the leave cleanup is going to be? If you did it they shouldn't be surprised, if you didn't then you'll probably lose the customer because they will be looking for someone else next year. I have never had this kind of problem, I tell all my clients how much I charge and around how long it will take and it's in writing with there signature. If I can see it will take about 2 hours I always say 2-3 hours so they know when the bill comes and it gives me that extra hr just in case. Also $50 an hour depends what kind of equip you have, and 1/2 load of leaves do you mean half a pick up or 6 yds in a 450 because it's a big difference.

ed2hess
11-26-2006, 08:01 PM
You should not back down at all. LEAVES SUCK.
Not even a little to save the customer account?

Uranus
11-26-2006, 08:11 PM
First thing did you tell them before you started how much the leave cleanup is going to be? If you did it they shouldn't be surprised, if you didn't then you'll probably lose the customer because they will be looking for someone else next year. I have never had this kind of problem, I tell all my clients how much I charge and around how long it will take and it's in writing with there signature. If I can see it will take about 2 hours I always say 2-3 hours so they know when the bill comes and it gives me that extra hr just in case. Also $50 an hour depends what kind of equip you have, and 1/2 load of leaves do you mean half a pick up or 6 yds in a 450 because it's a big difference.

dump insert with leaf box. total height is 10'3".
Equipment used
60" lazer with ulta vac
13hp little wonder
2 echo backpacks 751 and 755
22 hp little wonder leaf loader
I'm not some kid out there charging grown up prices. I'm 30 years old and have been doing this of atleast 8 years full time. I know my prices are in the average range and I'v already asked other owners in the area about this and they all say that I am in line. Some owners even say that I am ahead of where they were in 1 year solo to where they were in 3-4 years of business. I know my job and what I need to do it and i'm not afraid to spend the cash on what I need to get the job done

SimonCX
11-26-2006, 08:25 PM
With your equip your price is normal if not cheap, for dumping I would not have disposed of probably about 4-5 yds leaves for $15 it would have been closer to $50-60 for that amount of leaves. I wouldn't back down a penny on that cleanup, if it were me it would be more then you charged.

Uranus
11-26-2006, 09:03 PM
With your equip your price is normal if not cheap, for dumping I would not have disposed of probably about 4-5 yds leaves for $15 it would have been closer to $50-60 for that amount of leaves. I wouldn't back down a penny on that cleanup, if it were me it would be more then you charged.

That is the responce I have been getting from some of my buddies in the business. The list of equipment used doesn't reflect the pieces left on the trailer that were not used. I just heard his message the other day and it was in my head all weekend and that is why I posted it. I know I'm in the ballpark with the price and the only way I might be off with the price is for charging him for grass cutting during the cleanup. The way I see it is if your grass needs cutting while I'm doing a cleanup then I'm charging for it. Everything gets bagged so I'm dumping more often and sucking it up and hauling it away. I'll see the owner of the "last year company" in the morning and see if he will share a ballpark price of what he charged them last year.

jrc lawncare
11-27-2006, 08:14 AM
11-2 mowing $38.
11-22 mowing $38
Total $521.00

Most people balk at hourly prices $50.00 an hour sounds outrageous to them and $400.00 in one month to clean-up there leaves does as well. No way is $400.00 outrageous to clean-up leaves, it goes hand-in-hand with how big the prop is, & what the clientele want. We have ones that range anywhere from $80.00, to $750.00 & up. You get what you pay for.

mslawn
11-27-2006, 09:44 AM
How big is the property? A 38.00 mow sounds like it is a small property. You should have given them a round about figure before even doing 2 leaf cleanups. It puzzles me to see someone go to a property and do a sh&^load of work without even being clear on the price and then wonder why it is being questioned.

mslawn
11-27-2006, 09:50 AM
I'll see the owner of the "last year company" in the morning and see if he will share a ballpark price of what he charged them last year.
I would tell you to get lost.

Four Season's
11-27-2006, 01:13 PM
My only thought is why you're charging $38 for mowings on 11/2 and 11/22 in addition to clean-up? The only reason I ask is because there couldn't have been too much grass to mow in late november? I can't see charging for a mowing when you're using your mower to pick up the leaves anyway. But that's just me.

Uranus
11-27-2006, 09:20 PM
I would tell you to get lost.

Well sorry you feel that way. The 'last year guy" is a neighbor to me. Didn't know it was his account and they bad mouth him so it was free game anyways.

Uranus
11-27-2006, 10:08 PM
My only thought is why you're charging $38 for mowings on 11/2 and 11/22 in addition to clean-up? The only reason I ask is because there couldn't have been too much grass to mow in late november? I can't see charging for a mowing when you're using your mower to pick up the leaves anyway. But that's just me.

I cut off about 2 inches both times. On the first cut it was about 2-3 weeks since last cut and after the cleanup I called the fert company and they came out and did the winter fert the same day. Second cut was 3 weeks later, obviously it had recently been ferted and we have been having warm temps. I got a call today from a client that I mowed and cleaned up 2 weeks ago looking to see if I would cut there grass one more time before it snows. So there is still some new growth out there.

brucec32
11-27-2006, 10:18 PM
It might be a good idea in the future to let new customers know a ballpark figure of what they're looking at for leaf cleanup before you do the job, especially if it's an hourly thing.

I don't do these big one-time or two times a year cleanups because of what has happened here. Sticker shock. I mow and mulch them as they fall and charge a little extra since it only takes a little extra time (10-20 min) each visit, if any. No complaints. If I waited till they were knee deep I could not handle them without special equipment and time consuming hauling. I can't imagine not running into price resistance if I had to charge what my time is worth to vac up and haul off a fall's worth of leaves at once.

This is also why I mulch leaves instead of collecting and hauling them off. It requires a fraction of the time and hence you can charge a fraction of the cost and still come out ahead. When they're paying your $20 extra instead of $200, suddenly that 100% leaf fragment free look isn't such a big priority. I see that up north collecting leaves is the main strategy. I wonder if this is because the volumes are higher, which is sometimes hard to believe (we have hardwood deciduous trees here too) or because it is seen as a lucrative revenue source in a shorter mowing season where you can use all the revenue you can get. (I'll mow cool season grass lawns once more in December here, and mowed them 2-3 times in November), and if you wind up with $100/year/customer in leaf revenue instead of $400, you're coming up short.

crzymow
11-27-2006, 10:38 PM
I usually include the mowing in my hourly rate for my cleanup. As far as all the guys that just mulch the leaves up all fall, do you ever add lime to the soil? Leaves are acidic and you may have a problem over time.

carcrz
11-27-2006, 10:46 PM
In my yearly contract I have my mowing price, my hourly rate for landscape maintenance, and my price per bag for using my Walker to bag leaves. I haven't had anyone question me once in 6 years. I always get a funny look from one of my older clients, but she knows if she has a problem with it, I can unload the leaves where I got them. :laugh:

Uranus
11-27-2006, 10:54 PM
What the HECK! Just got a pita's call at 9:10 complaining about price. I have 7 man hours invested into this guys cleanup and he's crying over the price. $440 total for the 2 cleanups plus disposal of 30 and 15 bucks. Told me he only paid $225 last year. This is the same guy who tried to tell me what he was going to pay for his spring cleanup and mowing. He asked for 4 yards of mulch installed and never got back to me with a yes or no and cried about not doing it back in October, and wanted a price for trimming down a row of forsythias that bordered his neighbor and wanted to split the $200 bucks with the neighbor. He cried about not doing that either. I'm learning about that town, I think I'm out of it soon. Guy said there's no room for negotiation- its he pays the bill and fires me or I come down on price. I say show me the money and I will replace you with a bigger account a lot closer to me. Later dude.

CLARK LAWN
11-27-2006, 11:06 PM
Alot of times you will find that you should just cut the customers some slack on leaf cleanups, if you mow for them all summer....
maybe my insurance or the gas company will cut me some slack cause i've been with them for the year. NEVER lower your price!

LawnMower
11-27-2006, 11:59 PM
Do what you can get away with. Some customers have money burning a hole in there pocket, and some don't. I have both kinds, but I'm still making a profit at the end of the day. This way of thinking keeps customers. Charge more for something at another time of year and less at this time of year. As long as your making a profit with every customer all season in some way... make it work.

Josh.S
11-28-2006, 12:00 AM
maybe my insurance or the gas company will cut me some slack cause i've been with them for the year. NEVER lower your price!

we are not an insurance or a gas company... and on certain customers giving them a break would help keep them for years and build a better customer relationship..

I would do it TO AN EXTENT of where I am at least covering my time and expenses even if the business isn't profiting very much..

Uranus
11-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Well giving breaks to people will not pay my morgage, 2 vehicle payments, all the business expences, hired help, retirement, college savings for my 2 kids, house bills and my pay. This customer has a great state job, wife has a very good job, they live in a upscale neighborhood, and did I mention that their 3rd vehicle is a Jag. I talked to the last guy and he laughed and said that they will never get a deal like the one he was getting for the past few years. I know all the prices from the past few years and there is no way I can match what they were charged, and unfortunatly they have it in there head that what they were charged was the norm, if not high. They were charged $42 per week for a cut-I'm at 38 to get the business- and if I was to bid it today I wouldn't touch it for less than $45 per week or even a little more.

lawn_jockey
11-28-2006, 02:03 AM
I'd first try to understand if he thinks you are a liar about the amount of work. Then I would ask if he would like his leaves back if he said I was a liar. But mix in a bunch of poop before the delivery. Then of course don't go back and clean it up when he says he is sorry.

LawnMower
11-28-2006, 09:33 AM
I'd first try to understand if he thinks you are a liar about the amount of work. Then I would ask if he would like his leaves back if he said I was a liar. But mix in a bunch of poop before the delivery. Then of course don't go back and clean it up when he says he is sorry.

hahahaahahahaha, you sound like Larry the Cable guy, from the Blue Coller funny show.

Uranus
11-28-2006, 05:20 PM

I know of some owners that have done that. This guy is a mass. state cop. I dont need to find out what would happen if I did leave him a present outside his garage door.

topsites
11-28-2006, 08:27 PM
I used to have a hard time doing this with a straight face, but not anymore. :laugh:

corey4671
11-28-2006, 10:58 PM
I think I may have posted this in another thread, but last weekend I did a cleanup job for an older couple that called me out to cleanup thier leaves last season. They couldn't say enough good things about the work I did. They paid $200 for 4 hours last season and had no problem with it. This year, the lady calls and says they don't have as many leaves this year so i should charge less. I tell her I'll have to see. Had just as many, still took 4 hours. Complain that $50/hr was crazy that she had never made that kind of money in her life. I just smiled and stuck the 20's in my pocket and told her to have a nice day and Merry Chrsitmas! Didn't bother to tell her that normally out in the county where she is I charge $60 an hour for having to travel...Might have caused a coronary.

Uranus
11-28-2006, 11:50 PM
Well the guy I was talking about in post 31 called me back today. What a lieing sack of crap he is. He told me that his neighbor paid 190 total for 2 cleanups. Well go call him! Then he told me that the neighbor on the side of him did his leaves himself this year and piled up the leaves by the road and someone sucked them up of 50 bucks. The funny thing is, I just got his neighbors check in the mail yesterday and I charged him $75 to suck up the pile. Yea that guy was me! what a dip sh!t this guy is. Then he offers me $240 and he will use me next year. NOT! and he said he will pay the $475ish and cancel service because he didnt ask the price. I told him I will expect the full payment by the due date on invoice and he got pissed. Yelled "Good day and BYE! then slammed the phone down. My wife got mad when she asked what happened and when I told her . It will take me over 7 mowing @ $30 to make up the difference. No way see ya!

mojob
11-29-2006, 12:14 AM
Next year, when he's out there raking leaves, for what seems like an eternity, your price will suddenly seem real cheap to him. HaHa. When you see him out there sweating his ass off, you need to drive by and honk and wave. Sweet!

Camaro865
11-29-2006, 12:24 AM
williams, did he actually agree to your price/pricing strategy??

if he agreed completly and dosent pay its time for small claims court.

i think your price for the cleanup was fair/cheap.

Uranus
11-29-2006, 12:57 AM
williams, did he actually agree to your price/pricing strategy??

if he agreed completly and dosent pay its time for small claims court.

i think your price for the cleanup was fair/cheap.

The second customer (post 31). I have his ultimates on the answering machine. He said clears as day that he would pay the bill and cancel service. I'm saving the message until the check clears the bank-if I ever do get a check. The yard was a postage stamp. I was there for 3 1/2 hour total for 2 cleanups x 2 men= 7 man hours. 7 X $50 per hour = $350 plus a previous mowing 45 bucks for dumping fees (x2) and 60 to clean his gutters. Roof was steep on the first floor section and then there is a second story section that is about 50'X20". He got a good price. Not to bring religion into this but he is ***ish. you can figure it out. Oh well I've already signed 3 new accounts for 2007. I'm solo this year with 46 ,1/2 to 3 acre, accounts so to lose 1 wont hurt. add in the 3 new ones next door to eachother and thats 48. I hope to have atleast 60 and hire someone for 07

tallimeca
12-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Alot of my customers won't do leaf cleanups for their customers untill 95 % of the leaves are on the ground.

If the customer insists they come earlier, because they are having a party or something, they are told they will be charged an additional charge to come back if they go in before the leaves are down.

Leaves suck. You can't plan on when they will be down. And once they are down, everyone wants them gone immediately.

I'm starting to think more and more every day that every customer should have to sign a written estimate or quote.

I'm so tired of arguing with customers over bills, especially when the bill is less then what the estimate or quote is.

No difference where you go and what you do, it seems that 90% of all customers will never be satisfied.:rolleyes:

Uranus
12-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Alot of my customers won't do leaf cleanups for their customers untill 95 % of the leaves are on the ground.

If the customer insists they come earlier, because they are having a party or something, they are told they will be charged an additional charge to come back if they go in before the leaves are down.

Leaves suck. You can't plan on when they will be down. And once they are down, everyone wants them gone immediately.

I'm starting to think more and more every day that every customer should have to sign a written estimate or quote.

I'm so tired of arguing with customers over bills, especially when the bill is less then what the estimate or quote is.

No difference where you go and what you do, it seems that 90% of all customers will never be satisfied.:rolleyes:

Well at least now I have a history of the propertys. It was my first year solo. I'm going to give a price for 2 cleanups on the 2007 renewals. Anyone new will have my labor rate on an estamate and it will state that I will be doing the cleanup 2 times. Late october/early nov and then again around thanksgiving.

Big Bad Bob
12-03-2006, 02:35 AM
Got a message today when I got in from one of my customers questioning his bill for 2 fall cleanups and mowings. here is an idea of what he was charged

11-2 mowing $38.
11-22 mowing $38
Total $521.00

He's telling me that the landscaper last year billed him for one cleanup and did a touch-up for nothing. Obviously this landscaper had a history on the property and was able to give a one time cleanup price for the fall. I'm billing him for my hourly rate, mowings (grass needed mowing), and disposal fees that I had. I haven't called him back yet and was wondering how some of you have handled this in the past. What kind of problems have you encountered in the past in this situation? Thanks. I'm also going to ask the old landscaper if he could give me an idea on what he had charged them in him in the past.

for one thing it sounds like you are breaking your charges down too much. the customer doesn't need all that info. just lump the mow, cleanup and disposal into one price. I always tell them that the mow is free as part of the cleanup. i do figure the "free" mow into the price though. they do like that word "free". :) old businessman's accounting trick. that way if they give the ol' "how much without the mow?" I still get paid the same.
i'm betting the old guy either included the touch up into the original cleanup price or maybe the fact that he isn't servicing the property anymore should tell you that he either realized he wasn't charging enough or he got the same sob story from this customer that you've gotten.
i don't see how you were out of line, site unseen of course.

Big Bad Bob
12-03-2006, 02:46 AM
Your best bet with any new client is to give them some sort of ballpark on the leaves...I'm always amazed how some people don't bat an eye at a $500 leaf bill while others throw a fit over $40 (yes I had one lady blow up over that...)

Older clients know what to expect more or less.

i have a minimum of $65.00 for cleanup. the ones that complain the most are the ones i give the minimum bid to. had a lady last week agree on the $65.00 for about 5000 sq ft. wide open but fenced on 3 sides. a couple of inches of maple leaves. i told her i'd be there in 2 days. got a call from her 20 minutes later saying she found someone to do it for $20.00. I went by there and an old man was out there with a rake and a wheel barrow. i talked to the guy and now i sub to him. he's retired and doesn't need the money but he loves yard work.??
saw him at the city compost and he was complaining about how he had a lawyers property he was doing. it was huge and he said he even had to get out his crapsman to blow some of the leaves into a pile but then said they were a bit*h to pick up because they were chopped up. almost an acre but he said this lawyer paid pretty good. $150.00. :laugh: :hammerhead: :drinkup:

Big Bad Bob
12-03-2006, 02:58 AM
Dont you love it when you shoot them a price and they balk at it. Happens all the time to me on referals. I walk away if I dont get my price and tell myself that they needed me, I didn't need them. 2 more days of cleanups and I'm done!

I always tell them that i understand if they can't afford my services and to feel free to call me when their financial situation improves. then i give them a card and an ink pen and say good day.

Doug Z.
12-03-2006, 03:41 PM
I always put the price in on the service contract that they sign in the begining of the year. The other thing that i do is put in the contract that I will try to do the fall clean up as late as possible so that i only have to do it once, but if you feel you need a second one done, it is at your request.

danboone
01-01-2007, 12:15 AM
I wanna find this last guy!! Seems he was in jersey too. I get that routine from a few people. They always seem to quote the last guy? Explain your hourly rate to your customer explain rising costs like gas, wages etc. Your rates seem pretty much right on, Stick to your guns and if you find this LAST GUY SMACK HIM FOR ALL OF US!!!

He was in Texas recently, seems he was running a crew of 8 men who would mow, fertilize, weedeat, trim hedges, pull weeds, blow, remove leaves, pick up trash as well as put away yard toys, hoses and street trash, never missed a cut and they got each yard done completely in 10 minutes for only $22 a visit. ;)

Just got out of a one year contract with a bunch of poor little rich people in waterfront homes who were beating me to death on an entire subdivision at $22 per yard per week with all the above and all they did was demand more service. The final straw was when they demanded all the above PLUS I had to bag cut the yards and blow all the debris into little piles, sweep it into bags and oh by the way could you guys finish the entire subdivision (40 houses) before 3PM? They kept referring to the last guy. I did some checking though, the last guy went bankrupt right before they found me.

leeslawncare
01-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Man ...i've been chargeing 75 per (2) men per hr 1 hr min . got clients that i've spent 3-5 hrs there . happy new year !

RedMax Man
01-01-2007, 01:20 AM

11-2 mowing $38.
11-22 mowing $38
Total $521.00

Seems fair and affordable to me. I don't charge less than $50 an hour. Some people a just plain cheep or think they can run your business.