PDA

View Full Version : sierra 3d landscape design software

ronslawncare
06-22-2001, 08:35 AM
i bought the sierra 3d landscape design software .its pretty nice i wish it had a larger selection of trees,shrubs,flowers ect.if any1 has this same software how do you find the trees name or shrubs name on the garden design .some they tell but the majority they dont .i mean like if its a tree thats small they call it a small tree is there any way to find out the trees name.some they dont go into detail on it .plus if im going to scan a customers house then design the landscape and show them i would like to know what im showing them .any info would be greatly appreciated thanx ronnie

scottt
06-22-2001, 03:17 PM
ronslawncare,
Are you talking about LandDesigner 3D or Photo Garden Designer?

dswasey
03-31-2008, 12:00 AM
I also used the LandDesigner 3D or Photo Garden Designer. Been using it for the past 5 years. Unfortunately, the software has been discontinued. My car was broken into this morning and the software along with my laptop was stolen. Does anyone know where I can get another copy? - Dennis

kleankutslawn
03-31-2008, 01:18 AM
I also used the LandDesigner 3D or Photo Garden Designer. Been using it for the past 5 years. Unfortunately, the software has been discontinued. My car was broken into this morning and the software along with my laptop was stolen. Does anyone know where I can get another copy? - Dennis

sorry to here that