PDA

View Full Version : CT & MA - Hydroseeding Co. looking for Harley Raking Subs for 07

hydroseedingprosofct
11-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi guys, this is Seth from Hydroseeding Pro's in Connecticut. I'm looking ahead to 2007 and looking for some reliable subs to harley rake and spread soil for us in Connecticut and Massachusetts (mostly Southern) on a consistent basis.

To tell you about me, I'm a full time hydroseeding contractor and I hydroseed through Connecticut and Massachusetts with an average job size of 8,000 to 25,000 square feet - as well as a few jobs in the 3 to 6 acre range. I work for homeowners, builders, excavation contractors and landscapers and seed 50 to 60 acres a year.

Right now I have a couple guys who harley rake for me now but would really like to establish a bigger network of guys who are honest and reliable to prep jobs.

In terms of pay - I pay as soon as the job is done. No waiting to get paid for weeks and weeks. I pay on an hourly basis, per square foot, per day, etc. Whatever is easiest for you. Also, let me know what towns and cities you would travel to.

If your interested, just give me a call 860-751-6880 and I'd be happy to talk further,

Uranus
11-26-2006, 12:23 PM
How far up into Mass do you come? My neighbor has 3 harley rakes and atleast 4 pieces of equipment for them. We are in the Springfield area and I know he does work for Dan Roulier in somers ct.

hydroseedingprosofct
11-26-2006, 12:30 PM
I did jobs as far north as north hampton last season - and have no problem going further up 91. if someone has consistent seeding work or is establish in an area and can prep i'll travel anywhere

Planet Landscaping
11-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Planet would be happy to prep for ya @ .15 cents a square ft. As U know,Our work is second to none. However most of the time we Prep AND Hydroseed . (We do over 200 acres a year in Conn.).

hydroseedingprosofct
11-26-2006, 02:37 PM
good for you Bill

Planet Landscaping
11-26-2006, 03:51 PM
Just offering,Happy holidays Seth:waving: