PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Off-Road Diesel Fuel in Michigan

DieselDeere
11-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Does anyone know where to purchase small quanites off-road diesel near Detroit?

F.O.S.
11-27-2006, 05:29 PM
Not sure how far away you are but in Fowlerville there is a mobil gas station approx. 5 minutes off of I-96. They have off-road diesel fuel that usually runs anywhere from 20-30 cents cheaper per gallon as well as well as B-20 and B-99 biodiesel. Hope this helps.

DieselDeere
11-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Not sure how far away you are but in Fowlerville there is a mobil gas station approx. 5 minutes off of I-96. They have off-road diesel fuel that usually runs anywhere from 20-30 cents cheaper per gallon as well as well as B-20 and B-99 biodiesel. Hope this helps.

Thanks but that is a little bit too far of a hike for the quanity I need.

Eclipse
11-28-2006, 04:16 PM
What kind of quantity are you talking? If you are talking a couple 5 gallon cans worth I don't understand why you just would not pay the extra 40 cents a gallon, or whatever it is, and buy on road #2. JMHO

FWIW - Most Co-Ops have off road diesel available?

DieselDeere
11-28-2006, 10:09 PM
What kind of quantity are you talking? If you are talking a couple 5 gallon cans worth I don't understand why you just would not pay the extra 40 cents a gallon, or whatever it is, and buy on road #2. JMHO

FWIW - Most Co-Ops have off road diesel available?

Called a few places and said I needed to order 200 gallon minimum which is way to much for me, so I was just wondering if anyone has a source for smaller quanites.