PDA

View Full Version : hustler

dekalb lawn man
11-27-2006, 05:09 PM
I am looking to buy a hustler super mini z 52 and was wondering if anyone has this mower and what thier expierience with it is.

coolluv
11-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Hey dekalb lawn man, I have a Hustler Super Mini Z 44". I'am new to this and do it on the side. I like it so far. I owned it since June. It is very fast on flat properties and it holds hills very well. I have the mulch kit on it with the fusion blades. My only complaint is that it seems to leave stringers in wet or tall grass but from what I have read on this site that is normal for most mowers. I don't have any experience with any other mowers but exmark seems to have the best cut, from what Ive read on this site. Overall I would recommend Hustler, the mowers seem very well built and seem to be a quality machine. I have only used it for a few months and will have a better Idea next season when I get to use it allot more. I have used it mostly on Bermuda grass and on some Zoysia grass and I'am happy with its performance so far. I think that any of the commercial mowers in that price range are good machines. I looked at Hustler, Scag, and Exmark when I was in the market. They all seem very good. I went with the Hustler because the dealer was close to me and they are really nice helpful people that took the time to answer all my questions and were not pushy about a sale. Believe me I had alot of questions.:laugh: They let me demo one for a couple of days and I was sold. I would say that go with a dealer that is going to help you after the sale and someone that is close by you. I don't think you can go wrong with any machine that is commercial quality. Its better to have the dealer support after the sale than to buy a machine and be left out in the cold. I'm tired, its been a long day so I hope I made some sense. I come to this site alot and I have had some questions that I posted on here and had always had some help, so I try to help out when I can. This site is great and so are the people here. I hope this helps,
Dave...

Post Mowing
11-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Dekalb man i have one from patten in elburn and love it i live down by lee hustler for ever

dekalb lawn man
11-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Dekalb man i have one from patten in elburn and love it i live down by lee hustler for ever
post, do you do any work in dekalb, maybe we could get together and talk bussiness somtime and make plans for next year