PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Bidding?

Lawn_Enforcement
11-27-2006, 09:32 PM
I have several commercial accounts but bought the accounts through a company going out of business..
My question is how do i bid commercial properties meaning where can i find a commercial bid form ?

What do i need to include in the bid and who do i contact to make sure my bid gets to the right person?

d&rlawncare
11-27-2006, 10:00 PM
You need to go to the property, introduce yourself and find out what the property manager expectations are.

The company you bought them from should have gave you information on them. (last years prices ect) If I were to buy accounts I would have to have the company selling me them prove they are worth buying by showing me some numbers.

Lawn_Enforcement
11-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the info.... But i already have the info on my existing commercial accounts... I am wanting to inquire about how to bid new ones and what kind of forms to use and that kind of the thing thanks for your reply anyways

B&M
11-27-2006, 11:22 PM
I am wanting to inquire about how to bid new ones and what kind of forms to use and that kind of the thing thanks for your reply anyways[/QUOTE]

Good question. I would like that info to.

Lawntek LLC
11-28-2006, 07:37 AM
You should consider buying Sean's COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANUAL. I did and its packed with info from the sales call through closing the deal. It also includes sample commercial contracts you can modify with Microsoft word and tailor to your own needs. Highly recommended!! You can find this download on this sight under the “How To” tab on the home page.
Good Luck!!